Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts

Old 11-17-2015, 12:58 AM
Horror writer

The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper Stories

If you like stories about Jack the Ripper, you might be interested in reading a new anthology edited by Maxim Jacubowski. I'm pleased to have one of my stories included in it.

The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper Stories contains stories by M. Christian, Carol Anne Davis, Stephen Dedman, Martin Edwards, Peter Gutteridge, William Meikle, Barbara Nadel, Nicky Peacock, Vanessa de Sade, Sarah Morrison, Betsy van Die, Alvaro Zinos-Almaro, Sarah Spedding, Steve Rasnic Tem, and many others. It is out now in the UK and available to pre-order in the US, where it will be published in December.

Amazon /Waterstones/ Barnes and Noble

Horror collections and other books:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Old 11-20-2016, 06:40 AM
Horror writer

Smile

I'm pleased to have a new zombie story published in an anthology published by AZT Publishing: Tricks, Treats and Zombies. The other contributors are Eric A Shelman, Katy Walker, Chris Philbrook, P Mark Debryan, Aria Michaels, Brea Behn, DD Vangarde, Jay Wilburn, Suzanne Casey, Bethany Hagardt, James Dean, Laurie Lane Mault, Richard Correll and Amy Bartelloni.

If you like zombie short stories, you can check out this collection on Amazon via these links: Amazon US, Amazon UK

Horror collections and other books:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

Tags
anthology, collection, dark fiction stories, horror stories, short stories