Old 11-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Banned

You people are stupid. Why has this world come to this. Gays accepted like there good or something.. there monsters created by satan. Im disgusted with how there looked upon as normal.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
BTW I'm with Bwind on sexuality being a choice for the most part. When I look at my friends and just in most situations there is something that happened to cause their homosexuality. My friend's Moms for instance were straight but are now lesbians because they had so many bad relationships with men. A few friends who are gay had been sexualy abused by the opposite sex when they were young. young enough to have not yet gone through puberty and had an attraction to the opposite sex. Then they are suddenly afraid of the opposite sex and what else is there?
Old 11-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
And gay, don't forget gay.

You sound just like the guys at school! :P

And Bwind, I wouldn't even dare think you were like Nikki. She's on a whole other page.

And Nikki. God is meant to be all forgiving. He gave people free will for a reason. Gay people can live their life how they want. Being gay isn't a sin. Show me the eleventh commandment that says "Though shall not pound ass" (no offense to our homosexual posters intended). Maybe you need to be reminded of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
The thing that annoys me is that racists, sexists and homophobics choose to be those things. A persons Race, sex or Sexuality isn't their choice. I think discriminating someone for something they can't change is despicable, though as Despare said, they have a right to their opinions. I think I'd rather they didn't voice them though. Because the second something leaves the persons mouth, they can't take it back and it effects those who heard it.
Think what you will, but speaking it creates hate. You think that's what Jesus preached? Hate your fellow man for their way of life? NO! Those who preach hate, in the Christian religion, would go to HELL!

The Ferrets like it...
Old 11-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Analrapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
BTW I'm with Bwind on sexuality being a choice for the most part. When I look at my friends and just in most situations there is something that happened to cause their homosexuality. My friend's Moms for instance were straight but are now lesbians because they had so many bad relationships with men. A few friends who are gay had been sexualy abused by the opposite sex when they were young. young enough to have not yet gone through puberty and had an attraction to the opposite sex. Then they are suddenly afraid of the opposite sex and what else is there?

Then my question applies to you as well.

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to La Chat Noire
It really drives me crazy when people use God and religion as an excuse for intolerance and prejudice. Don't most Christians believe God unconditionally loves and accepts people for who they are?
Old 11-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKKiE View Post
You people are stupid. Why has this world come to this. Gays accepted like there good or something.. there monsters created by satan. Im disgusted with how there looked upon as normal.
No, monsters created by Satan are those filled with hate.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
No, monsters created by Satan are those filled with hate.
That was what I said JACKASS!

Stay calm ferret. Stay calm...

:p

I think some people can become gay later in life, but once again, it isn't just a wim. In this case, it is something that affects their mind so badly they cannot forgive the opposite sex. This is more of a psychological trauma than a choice. At least, that's how I feel. I still think that in all cases, people can't consciously choose.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 11-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire1 View Post
Then my question applies to you as well.
I'm young and have had my experimental time. Either way was enjoyable but personally I like guys better. Biologically I can see why either sex would say "Hey, I like having a strong man to protect me, but ladies are all soft and curvy and emotionally understanding." That said, sexuality to me is all about love. I am in love with a man and I love how having his arms around me makes me feel protected. I know I'll be with him for the rest of my life, so when we started getting serious I chose right then to be straight. I just have no need for a lesbian relationship.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Chat Noire View Post
It really drives me crazy when people use God and religion as an excuse for intolerance and prejudice. Don't most Christians believe God unconditionally loves and accepts people for who they are?
Exactly. Unfortunately I don't think it's most.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:26 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKKiE View Post
Did you know that in the original Romeo and Juliet play..
Juliet was played by a man??
Who are you to label others because of thier opinion?
Being prejudice is not normal either.

Tags
quit obsessing