Old 01-24-2019, 04:09 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Well I was going to wait until somebody else posted in this damn thread before I posted anything else, but I'm too fucking excited about this one. This time seven years ago I weighed 350 lb. 8 months ago I weighed 220 lb. 3 months ago I weighed 200 lb. And today...
Something to be very proud of.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Something to be very proud of.
Oh believe me darling, I am very proud! There's not a whole lot nowadays that brings me joy but this makes me feel like my hard work and determination, even if it did take 7 years, is really paying off. I mean this move to Vegas has helped me in so many damn ways. I'm getting physically healthier, mentally healthy or, getting the balls to start standing up for myself and trying to see things from a philosophical approach both inside and outside the box. Man I can't wait to start to college this fall.

Also, if anyone uses popcorn time or any other movie streaming or downloading services and doesn't use a proxy, watch out! I didn't think I would honestly need a proxy but I got an email this morning and apparently because I watched split the other day, I got a copyright warning and they said if it continues to happen my account will be suspended. I either need to get rid of that fucking program or figure out how to use a proxy. Just be careful guys.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:28 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Well I was going to wait until somebody else posted in this damn thread before I posted anything else, but I'm too fucking excited about this one. This time seven years ago I weighed 350 lb. 8 months ago I weighed 220 lb. 3 months ago I weighed 200 lb. And today...188lbs
Wow! Good job! How did you lose that first 100lbs from 350? Was that the most difficult part? How'd you lose this last 30lbs?

Old 01-24-2019, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Wow! Good job! How did you lose that first 100lbs from 350? Was that the most difficult part? How'd you lose this last 30lbs?
Thanks bro!

I had gastric bypass back in 2012. I got down to around 215 pounds at one point but then during my breakup, being stressed as fuck, I started eating a lot more than I should have and it started stretching my stomach so I went back up to around 240 lb. Over long. Of just eating a lot less is how I got back down to 220 lb and then when I moved out here I continue my diet and I walk a lot. I was lifting weights but the gym has been closed since October because they are supposed to be completely remodeling the laundry room which is in the same building but yet still it's it's barely touched. It's really annoying because I was starting to build up muscle mass that was noticeable but now I'm just all saggy again hahaha
Old 01-24-2019, 06:03 PM
Banned

This truly disgusts me and really breaks my heart. For those of you who have seen the video of the Native American being harassed, all we saw was a very small portion and the kid who was in the natives face, was nothing compared to some Christians who were yelling and screaming at natives and telling them they had to give up their beliefs and had to become Christians and saying shit like their land was taken from them because they believe in everything but the one true God. How can such disgrace exist in this country when people are getting murdered left and right for nothing? I honestly couldn't watch much of this because that guy at the beginning really enraged me.

Old 01-24-2019, 07:49 PM
That fucking Guy...

Meh. Anyone that starts bangin' on about religion hits my auto-ignore button.
Old 01-24-2019, 08:05 PM
Banned

It's not necessarily about religion, it's about how a hateful racist group of people is systemically doing all they can to eradicate the poor and lower class citizens. That shit completely rubs me the wrong way and just downright sickens me, but duly noted.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:40 PM
That fucking Guy...

Oh I didn't mean you, I meant them and the God stuff they were on about.

Tomorrow is "Australia Day", our 26th of January anyway.
It's become the funniest thing to see online kerfuffle about...There's a movement to cancel it and start referring to it as "Invasion Day".
The best part is?
It's mainly a total white person thing.
It's like, if you're that cut up about it, sign over everything you own to the Aboriginal community and you'd best be on your way back to the UK?
Just make sure to let everyone know on social media
Old 01-24-2019, 10:26 PM
ventricle

Quote:
This truly disgusts me and really breaks my heart. For those of you who have seen the video of the Native American being harassed, all we saw was a very small portion and the kid who was in the natives face, was nothing compared to some Christians who were yelling and screaming at natives and telling them they had to give up their beliefs and had to become Christians and saying shit like their land was taken from them because they believe in everything but the one true God. How can such disgrace exist in this country when people are getting murdered left and right for nothing? I honestly couldn't watch much of this because that guy at the beginning really enraged me.
Didn't you already see all the 'news sources' having to admit they got it wrong? Another video shows (what you see partly the in the vid you posted) the Native American dude walked a straight 20 yards right up into the faces of these high school kids, who are standing on those steps a long time before, beating his drum a literally two inches from the kid's face. The kid wasn't in the Native American's face, it was the exactly the opposite. How'd you like a stranger to walk up to you and keep beating his drum right in your face? Those kids didn't know what to do. Not much respect on anyone's part. The black dudes yelling on the soupbox are the Black Hebrew Israelites. But sure, just call them christians, they're all the same , we'll let god sort em out.

Last edited by Sculpt; 01-24-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 06:31 AM
Banned

Nathan Phillips, the Native American's name, a Vietnam War veteran, was doing what he did as a sign that they were not backing down. They were trying to say that the natives were protecting the black radicals when all they were trying to do was prevent violence on all fronts. They weren't on any one side and they won't show the part of the video where the radicals were doing the exact same thing to them earlier so they can have a means to make the natives look bad in all of this. This is what media propaganda does, they deliberately turn people into the enemy so they can generate ratings, because life is not precious to them, drama and money is their God.

All the natives were trying to do was have a peaceful celebration and because of these extremists ruining it, they couldn't. And then when the teenagers, who wasn't even there for that demonstration, but just happened to be nearby, came over to actually support the natives and while there were some assholes being racist, for the most part they were dancing around and enjoying themselves. This whole thing has been blown out of and the media is telling everyone who they should support and who they should hate in all of this. The natives weren't trying to protect the religious fanatics over the teenagers. They were just trying to keep peace on both fronts. I mean yes they are showing this video of Nathan Phillips in the kids face. He was making eye contact with him the entire time and didn't touch him. How do we know there wasn't someone else with a drum in one of the black people's face trying to keep them back and give them a visual warning to stay back?

Like I said people are blowing this completely out of proportion and making everyone look a lot worse than they were. The kid that stood his ground, was practically doing the same thing Nathan Phillips was doing only he was being kind of a smart ass in doing so while his friends closest to him started doing the tomahawk chop and other racist gestures.

But it's like you said though sculpt, Karma will sort everything out as it's supposed to.

Actually one more thing I wanted to add, how convenient is it that now, after all of this uproar, they are showing the portions of the video that makes a natives look bad and the black people look bad? At first it was white people being made to look bad and now they're making them look like the only ones who weren't doing the wrong thing. How convenient...

Last edited by Morningriser; 01-25-2019 at 06:55 AM.