Old 12-29-2005, 09:26 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
revolution is for little boys be a man and get the 360.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:03 PM
new owner of hell

first off 360 is great,

secondly ps3 dosent even have an offical launch date yet( some say spring, some say fall),

and thirdly the revolution looks like shit, the control sucks, and so will the games, also nentindeo has officaly gone retarded and lost many of their fans and followers.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:52 PM
That fucking Guy...

I personally think the ps3 is gonna whup xbox this time around...I mean, think about it - why would sony wait this long to release an inferior product? Theyre probably improving on it (even more) as we speak, making sure it puts down xbox in every way...Nothing against the xbox, but I think this round is gonna go to Sony.
It would be NICE, if one day, Nintendo released another console that put it up with the big boys again, I mean shit, fucking SEGA works for them now, you'd think they'd have done more with that...
Old 01-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Evil Dead

The Rev dose look weird 9stupid0 but we can't complain until ppl get the system, plus we all know companies like to copy what nintendo dose. X-360 the wireless is like 100dollars. people had to bring the system back bc it stop working. the sysem price isn't worth it all these games are fucking simple and pricey. Alot of gamming companies that left Nintendo is comming back to work with them.