Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-21-2004, 04:25 AM
Banned

hey vodstock, glad u made it on my server last night, im sorry i had to go, but i had to talk to someone then i passed out drunk but anyway make yourself a reg. there's no rules on my server and its a whole lotta fun
Old 08-21-2004, 05:35 AM
Fear scented candle

Already working in that :)

btw, if you have any suggestions for making the steam version of CS more like the old one, i am open to suggestions.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:09 AM
Banned

??? what do u want changed
Old 08-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Fear scented candle

I hate the "retail" namesfor the weapons... makes me feel like a dork to have to buy a "ES C90"....

Also, custom models. i used to have some kick-ass ones, but i cant figure out how to use them in steam.
Old 08-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Returning after eternity.

Quake 3 Arena. Excessive mod.

The map: Q3DM7 I believe.

What happened: The Excessive mod community has always been small. All the good players know the other good players.

There was a clan, called XTC, that had dominated the excessive playing field for years. They went undefeated for 3 years on the ladder system at provinggrounds.com, which is where all of the clans registered if they were any good.

One day, while in that map, they were all there also. I was in a strange, euphoric mood. I was deadly accurate that day. I went the entire game unfragged, with a 50 frag limit. I beat everyone on that map with a 20 frag lead. I could barely believe. These guys were like Gods to me, and I just wiped the floor with them. They swore up and down that I was cheating (using an aimbot, specifically), so I had one of them spectate me. They could tell I wasn't. I earned the respect of the entire clan that day. Which is rare, because they are very elitest, and for a good reason. Rarely did the encounter someone who could even keep up with them, let alone wipe the floor with them.

I'll always remember that game. I played the Excessive mod for 4 years. I suck now that I don't play a steady 8 hours a day, but I can still mop the floor with most people. That was the best that I've ever played.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:33 AM
Fear scented candle

Those are always great days. i love psycho days where you can pop someone in one shot from across the map just because you are in the zone...

I played Counter-Strike for the first time in months this weekend (thanks to OAts, thanks OATS :))

I for a clan recruiting server and was either #1 or in the top 3 the entire time i was on the server. I went 6 rounds without a scratch using my p-90 and 5/7 combo, so i switched to desert eagle, m3-benelli. Got killed the very first round with that combo, but then went back to kicking ass thereafter.

I love cs, and when i dont care how i am doing, i slaughter people. :)
Old 08-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
the coolest gaming moment to me was when in re2 you had to escape from the labatory before it blew the hell up then u had to face that damn blob thing
Old 08-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Egekrusher
Quake 3 Arena. Excessive mod.

The map: Q3DM7 I believe.

What happened: The Excessive mod community has always been small. All the good players know the other good players.

There was a clan, called XTC, that had dominated the excessive playing field for years. They went undefeated for 3 years on the ladder system at provinggrounds.com, which is where all of the clans registered if they were any good.

One day, while in that map, they were all there also. I was in a strange, euphoric mood. I was deadly accurate that day. I went the entire game unfragged, with a 50 frag limit. I beat everyone on that map with a 20 frag lead. I could barely believe. These guys were like Gods to me, and I just wiped the floor with them. They swore up and down that I was cheating (using an aimbot, specifically), so I had one of them spectate me. They could tell I wasn't. I earned the respect of the entire clan that day. Which is rare, because they are very elitest, and for a good reason. Rarely did the encounter someone who could even keep up with them, let alone wipe the floor with them.

I'll always remember that game. I played the Excessive mod for 4 years. I suck now that I don't play a steady 8 hours a day, but I can still mop the floor with most people. That was the best that I've ever played.
Im not trying to sound like a hotshot, but XTC is nothing special really, idk if its a clone clan, but they had something along the lines of XtC somethin like that, i played them, weren't that great
Old 08-24-2004, 08:47 AM
Returning after eternity.

Quote:
Originally posted by Oats
Im not trying to sound like a hotshot, but XTC is nothing special really, idk if its a clone clan, but they had something along the lines of XtC somethin like that, i played them, weren't that great
Probably a clone clan. Believe me, if it were them, you'd know it. There were a couple of impersonators running around.
They were the most badass people in the mod, hands down.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:18 AM
Fear scented candle

Its like when "thresh" was the ultimate quake deathmatcher, every other game had some twit using "Thresh" as their name.... Unoriginal retards....

Oh yeah, Oats.. is that like "Quaker" or "Hall &"?