Old 02-27-2019, 10:46 AM
ventricle

TWD has some new life with the story of the Whisperers... group of people who live outside, animistically, are able to fool the zombies by wearing zombie skin masks, smell and walk like zombies, and even heard them around.

TWD is also slowly recounting an event that happened in the recent past that made all the communities and many key characters separate.

Last edited by Sculpt; 02-27-2019 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:59 PM
That fucking Guy...

Better ep than most.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:04 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Better ep than most.
I like where they're going with this. The ep before, there's a scene where Daryl and group trick the Whisperes zombie group to walking over an enclosed bridge, then flushes the Whisperers out and captures one. Classic TWD scene, that I hope I see a lot more of.

Last edited by Sculpt; 03-24-2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:07 PM
Banned

I immediately regret every bad thing I said about Walking Dead. This half of the season has been amazing! Alpha is amazing! Beta is a badass motherfuker! And this is just a theory of mine, but I somehow have a feeling at this Fair coming up, the king and quite possibly the Queen might lose their heads. Can't we just trade for Henry?
Old 03-24-2019, 11:18 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I immediately regret every bad thing I said about Walking Dead. This half of the season has been amazing! Alpha is amazing! Beta is a badass motherfuker! And this is just a theory of mine, but I somehow have a feeling at this Fair coming up, the king and quite possibly the Queen might lose their heads. Can't we just trade for Henry?
ya, at the end of the last ep two whisperers find the entry of, I think, The Kingdom (doesn't look like the entry of Hilltop or Alexandria). So that sets up maybe a giant hearded walker attack.

I thought maybe they'd figure a way to get Negan free with a Whisperer attack on Alexandria during the Fair, where they let Negan out so he doesn't die, and he leads a group, with Michonne's little boy, to the Fair... wins his freedom.

In Wiki, the summary of the last ep reads Michonne/Daryl go to the Kingdom and are being followed. I didn't see that, did you?

Old 03-24-2019, 12:58 PM
Banned

No I didn't see that either, but I'll check and watch again tonight because I've been watching all the previous episodes each week, because that's how much I'm into this season. I mean she may be despicable and a terrible human being, but Alpha's voice, especially when she is talking low is so sweet and soothing.

But to get back to last week's episode though, since it was mostly backstory I got confused quite a bit. For example, when we saw the manhole, I thought that had to do with Judith and I didn't even know that it was Whispers that found it until you just told me. I guess I wasn't paying as much attention last week is I should have. This might be a bit of a spoiler though but in the comics Ezekiel and Rosita both get beheaded. I can't stand Rosita anymore and I want her gone. As far as Ezekiel goes, I don't want to see him go because he's a good guy but it's almost inevitable and I somehow have a feeling Carol might go as well since she's being referred to as the queen and is the king and queen both fell it would completely turn so much upside down..

Did they ever say what happened to Maggie? I mean I'm confused and wondering what is in the present and the past because a few weeks ago they were talking about Jesus in present tense so I'm just confused all around haha.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:06 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
Did they ever say what happened to Maggie? I mean I'm confused and wondering what is in the present and the past because a few weeks ago they were talking about Jesus in present tense so I'm just confused all around haha.
I think she's taken a break from the show.
Far as I know she's not dead/written out...last I saw she hanged some guy that tried to kill her?
Then, I dunno.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:35 PM
Banned

Yeah that was Gregory, the former leader of the hilltop. He was a piece of trash from the beginning and should have died way before he did but she was around until the end of the last half of the season but now they are just referring to her as being gone which is why I got confused. But I still wonder why Ezekiel and Carol are talking about Jesus in present tense. The only thing I can think of is they've got the timetables of everything going on all out of whack which is why I think it's going to have to do with the shock and all that's going to happen later. I don't expect anything major to happen tonight other than the fair starting and maybe at the end of the episode we find out the whispers are coming in, but we won't get the money shot until the season finale.
Old 03-24-2019, 06:34 PM
Banned

I just read that tonight's episode is going to be 85 minutes long. I guess that means we'll get 15 minutes of TV show haha. Something might happen since it's an extended episode.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:54 PM
Banned

Holy hell what an episode!

That was certainly unexpected! I won't say anything for the people who haven't watched it yet but some asshole spoiled the ending for me since I'm on the west coast and the episode already are by posting a picture. If I hadn't seen that it would have shocked the shit out of me and it still kind of did. All of that and he never even got to hit it.

Last edited by Morningriser; 03-25-2019 at 12:25 PM.