Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Whip In My Valise

First one was the best. 2-5 were quite interesting. 6 was crap. Don't hold out much hope for 3-D.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Little Boo

Cant wait to see Saw 3D it looks like it will be good. I agree the last one sucked I wanted my money back.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:22 AM
Scares Little Kids

In my Saw producers should give break to this series for the good of it. I liked it's initial movies. But currently it is like over stretched situation for it.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Eye Catching

I think Saw has been crying out for 3D though just for that extra effect. Love or hate were the story has got to, I think Saw will be a must see 3D experience.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Cranky

I saw one Saw movie... I think it was Two... and it was so bad I have no desire to see any of the others. Bad script, bad acting (especially from Tobin Bell), bad direction, no suspense... nothing to make it interesting at all.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 10-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
... Was that the guy from Linkin Park?
Old 10-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Evil Dead

Tired of the Saw deal too. I don't like a movie that's too hard to watch. Kinda takes away from the relax and get away part, for me.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Eye Catching

I dont know why I like saw, maybe its the blood and gore or maybe its the story or a combination of the two. Saw is something I have been waiting for when it comes to horror and I think I just got hooked and drawn in line and sinker.

I would not rule out saw completely. If you havent seen it, at least watch the first. Please do not watch any of the other films without watching them in order though or you will be lost and you will dislike it.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
I hate 3D but I made the exception to see Jackass 3 in 3D, the Saw trailer attached was in 3D as well and made me want to see it less.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:50 PM
That fucking Guy...

NE - You probably should (have) checked out the first one in the series, like NOES and The Matrix among sadly many others, I feel it would have had a much greater impact long term while the idea was somewhat "fresh", and if they hadn't become a franchise...that and, in my opinion it simply far exceeds the others to follow...though at this stage there's one pretty major spoiler that you'd already be aware of.

I really liked the first one, felt the second was...different but an "alright" continuation though it did try a bit hard to go further over the top...from the third one onwards I've felt that the series tried to take itself too seriously introducing plot factors that were pretty allover the place and convoluted. There's been great moments in the series, don't get me wrong...but I think that since #3, they've been pretty hit and miss throughout.
Though as I've said before, I go in expecting nothing but to see people get fucked up and mangles, usually by their own hand...in this I'm not disappointed.

I will be seeing S3D when we go out for Halloween...just to see:
What happens with Hoffman and the return of the Doctor.

Tags
saw 3d