Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Reading the thread, I see no one's mentioned Chronicle (2012) except me. I think it's the best one. It's not really horror, but it's found footage.

Anybody else see Chronicle (2012)? What'd ya think?
Didn't really care for it.......

Old 10-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewing386 View Post
i like your all collections but i like to share and i like "Annabelle" And "Maleficent"
they also nice movies in 2014 you should watch out ..:)
Those aren't found footage films...
Old 10-16-2014, 05:07 PM
Evil Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewing386 View Post
i like your all collections but i like to share and i like "Annabelle" And "Maleficent"
they also nice movies in 2014 you should watch out ..:)
Must be a coincidence that those movies are promoted on the dodgy site you have in your signature.
I also find it strange that a person who claims to be from Ireland has trouble composing one decent sentence in English.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:06 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
Must be a coincidence that those movies are promoted on the dodgy site you have in your signature.
I also find it strange that a person who claims to be from Ireland has trouble composing one decent sentence in English.
Maybe Gaelic is his first language.

Last edited by Sculpt; 10-17-2014 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Great with a machete

Some of my favourite found-footage films:

Afflicted - can't spoil this, you have to see it.
The Tunnel - don't go in there..
Devil's Due - somewhat remnant of Rosemary's Baby, fun and gory
Home Movie - evil children, adorable but sinister
Alien Abduction - i love alien films. so eerie.
Old 11-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Admitted Newb

Found Footage

For me the best are Rec1&2.

Some new ones that I thought weren't bad were As Above So Below and Ghost Team One(which is more a comedy than horror, but entertaining)
Old 11-03-2014, 05:41 AM
Little Boo

I haven't seen many, but The Bay and Afflicted were probably the best I've seen.

I think VHS and VHS2 were pretty overrated - but there were was one story from each that I thought was really good.

Absence (2013) and The Last Exorcism were alright.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Little Boo

I have to say, the absolute best found footage stuff I have seen is by far "Marble Hornets" which is a youtube series about Slenderman, which scared the poop out of me. I was seriously terrified!

Following this, my favorite would be "Troll Hunter" because it wasn't scary but it was a lot of fun. I thought that was a totally awesome movie.

I really didn't like "Blair Witch Project" but it did scare me to death seeing as I was growing up in the country at the time. I can respect it for what it did though, and for what came from such a creative film.

I also hated "Paranormal Activity" because it scared the living poop out of me as well. I couldn't sleep after watching that either. And I refuse to watch any of the other films because of how scared I was. That's not saying it's a bad movie, it was just terrifying.

I really like the VHS films (the first being my least favorite). They aren't really scary but they are fun to watch. I just think the first one was too crude. I liked all the others quite a bit though.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:10 AM
Evil Dead

"I hate these movies because they scare me."

That's the most contradictory statement I've seen.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:18 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabescc85 View Post
I have to say, the absolute best found footage stuff I have seen is by far "Marble Hornets" which is a youtube series about Slenderman, which scared the poop out of me. I was seriously terrified!

Following this, my favorite would be "Troll Hunter" because it wasn't scary but it was a lot of fun. I thought that was a totally awesome movie.

I really didn't like "Blair Witch Project" but it did scare me to death seeing as I was growing up in the country at the time. I can respect it for what it did though, and for what came from such a creative film.

I also hated "Paranormal Activity" because it scared the living poop out of me as well. I couldn't sleep after watching that either. And I refuse to watch any of the other films because of how scared I was. That's not saying it's a bad movie, it was just terrifying.

I really like the VHS films (the first being my least favorite). They aren't really scary but they are fun to watch. I just think the first one was too crude. I liked all the others quite a bit though.
If you hate movies that scare you......what are you doing here?