Old 12-03-2018, 10:58 PM
No, fuck YOU

This show will get more seasons than Days of Our Lives. Judith will end up dying of old, in real life.

I hate this show now. Kill them all.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Banned

Yeah I really don't understand the point of this either. I mean I finished out the season because I figured that was The Whispers And I wanted to see how they brought them into it but yeah, we see Rick Grimes fly by and a helicopter and then suddenly Judith is the same age Carl was when all of this started. Seems legit... and in this for years time he never came back but we are supposed to believe he is still alive?

And I feel like once it starts back we are going to be right back at square one. I mean in the comics Negan sides with everyone to take out the Whispers so I assume that's what's going to happen now and he will be a good guy at least until they are gone but otherwise I am sure we are going to be going back to hearing Maggie talk half the episode about how the world is ours in her weird Georgia Peach accent and have Ezekiel, talkin like he's auditioning for Monty Python and the Holy Grail, going on about his motivational speeches. My point is this show is pretty much over.

And if they are just going to keep killing random characters, why can't they at least kill people no one gives a fuck about like Erin or Henry or Rosita or Enid or someone who the fans don't connect with and start to like. I mean was taking the star of the entire series from us three episodes earlier not enough?

And one more thing actually, is baby Herschel supposed to be dead now? I mean I haven't seen him since the time lapse unless I just missed him. I haven't heard anyone talk about him either.

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-04-2018 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:38 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Yeah I really don't understand the point of this either. I mean I finished out the season because I figured that was The Whispers And I wanted to see how they brought them into it but yeah, we see Rick Grimes fly by and a helicopter and then suddenly Judith is the same age Carl was when all of this started. Seems legit... and in this for years time he never came back but we are supposed to believe he is still alive?

And I feel like once it starts back we are going to be right back at square one. I mean in the comics Negan sides with everyone to take out the Whispers so I assume that's what's going to happen now and he will be a good guy at least until they are gone but otherwise I am sure we are going to be going back to hearing Maggie talk half the episode about how the world is ours in her weird Georgia Peach accent and have Ezekiel, talkin like he's auditioning for Monty Python and the Holy Grail, going on about his motivational speeches. My point is this show is pretty much over.

And if they are just going to keep killing random characters, why can't they at least kill people no one gives a fuck about like Erin or Henry or Rosita or Enid or someone who the fans don't connect with and start to like. I mean was taking the star of the entire series from us three episodes earlier not enough?

And one more thing actually, is baby Herschel supposed to be dead now? I mean I haven't seen him since the time lapse unless I just missed him. I haven't heard anyone talk about him either.
Well, sorry you guys aren't digging it anymore. I'm still enjoying it.

Not sure about baby Herschel. I forgot all about him. I didn't even remember if he survived Maggie's distress during the initial Negan reveal. If he's alive, he must be with Maggie at Georgie's. The show it definitely going through some character changes.

But if you'll forgive me, as I'm still digging TWD, I'm trying to avoid hearing about spoilers coming from the comics and the TV interview shows, neither of which I've read/watched. I don't remember where I heard it, but I didn't want to know Rick was leaving this season. I foolishly read a clearly marked spoiler that was a theory about the Whisperers from the comic. I won't do that again.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Banned

Back when this season first started, Herschel had been born during the break between last season and this one. Since the time lapse though they haven't said anything about him or showed him or anything so I wonder if perhaps he died at some point in that four-year period.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:09 AM
Banned

how much do you guys want to bet that they only gave Daryl a dog so The Whispers could kill it and set him off? I could see that cliche coming.
Old 12-13-2018, 01:11 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
how much do you guys want to bet that they only gave Daryl a dog so The Whispers could kill it and set him off? I could see that cliche coming.
I could see that. Guess it's easier than setting him up with a lady. Then again, TWD has been missing a pet dog.

Old 02-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Banned

Well I said I was done with it after Rick left but then my curiosity was piqued when I realized the whisperers were coming. Tonight is the mid-season premier and I want to see what they can do considering the reveal was very nicely done.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:16 AM
Banned

Meh... right back to the same old same old.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:01 AM
ventricle

SPOILERS

I liked it. Thought it was pretty well done. Effective scene with ferreting out the Whisperers on the bridge. Those scenes make the series. The Negan situation was interesting, I wasn't expecting them to wrap it up in one episode. He'll probably ask to be released and stay in Alexandria, become a leader there.

Old 02-17-2019, 10:09 PM
Banned

Okay this half of the season is off to a pretty good start, I will admit. I re-watched last week's episode before this week's episode and it's getting good, but aside from the fact that they disguise themselves as Walkers, I don't see The Whispers to be anywhere near as much of a threat as Negan and the savior's were.