Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-19-2005, 01:11 PM
kosanro

Question Brain movie

Hello.
I'm looking for a movie I saw when I was 12. I don't remember who started in it, or the name.
I will try to describe it though, It was about a man and his fiance and her friend,(girl friend). They went to his or her uncle"s house or castle, ( don't know which.). The Uncle(I think it was the Uncle) was a scientist who was trying to revive Nasi war criminals from being cyrogenicly frozen. The body would revive, but the brain could only be revived with one memory that they would act out, like combing their hair. The scientist needed a brain to study. That's where the fiance's friend got killed and Her brain used as a study model. She was hooked up to a wall of arms that she could move. She eventualy strangled the scientist with the arms, after which she liped ( She was just a head no body) BURY ME. It was not "the head that would' nt die"
If any one knows the answer, Please help me.
:confused:
Old 02-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Backyard Waterfall

"The Frozen Dead."
Old 02-20-2005, 09:00 AM
The horror of the minds

Re: Brain movie

Quote:
Originally posted by kosanro
Hello.
I'm looking for a movie I saw when I was 12. I don't remember who started in it, or the name.
I will try to describe it though, It was about a man and his fiance and her friend,(girl friend). They went to his or her uncle"s house or castle, ( don't know which.). The Uncle(I think it was the Uncle) was a scientist who was trying to revive Nasi war criminals from being cyrogenicly frozen. The body would revive, but the brain could only be revived with one memory that they would act out, like combing their hair. The scientist needed a brain to study. That's where the fiance's friend got killed and Her brain used as a study model. She was hooked up to a wall of arms that she could move. She eventualy strangled the scientist with the arms, after which she liped ( She was just a head no body) BURY ME. It was not "the head that would' nt die"
If any one knows the answer, Please help me.
:confused:
Souns kinda of cool.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 02-23-2005, 05:29 AM
kosanro

Thumbs up

Thank you, Filmmaker2
That was it !. :D Now all i have to do is find it which may be harder. After you told me I looked it up, and it turned out to have very bad reviews( but i liked it). maybe I'll look on e-bay.
Thanks once again.:)
Kosanro.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Backyard Waterfall

Always happy to help when I can!
Old 02-26-2005, 04:00 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Someone asked about this not long after I first got here.....Nostalgic:)
Old 02-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Backyard Waterfall

Ahhhh memories...

And speaking of memories, I was at the store a while ago, and bought another kind of "frozen dead" film that I saw when I was a kid..."Playgirl Killer," this awful, awful, schlocky 1966 "psychotic artist" thriller. (The crazy artist puts dead girls in his walk-in freezer because that way they won't move when he paints them.) It BLOWS, but it blows good, and even as a kid I knew this was laughable garbage...although I may have read about it in a Medved book, which is sort of cheating, but I don't care. Just as wonderfully bad as I remember.