Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to halloweenfan107
Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
exactly what do you mean by definatly not ash you don't think he's good enough?
Its just that people would rather see a big crazy ass killer, like michael, leather face, freddy, jason, not a human that would lose in a snap
im up against the speaker trying to take on the music its like a compitition me against the beat i wanna get in the zone, u better get in the zone, if you really wanna battle saddel up and get your rythm wanna hit it chik-a-ta in a minute imma take you on, imma take you on. get on the floor baby lose control, just work your body, and let it go, if you wanna party, just grab somebody, hey people we can dance all night long
Old 12-31-2003, 02:17 PM
The Dork Knight

lose in a snap like he did in evil dead I II and III.
Old 12-31-2003, 02:23 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
lose in a snap like he did in evil dead I II and III.

you dont let down easily do you? ive only seen the first evil dead and that was enough for me...i didnt find it scary at all. anyway just saying that people would rather see a crazy killer
im up against the speaker trying to take on the music its like a compitition me against the beat i wanna get in the zone, u better get in the zone, if you really wanna battle saddel up and get your rythm wanna hit it chik-a-ta in a minute imma take you on, imma take you on. get on the floor baby lose control, just work your body, and let it go, if you wanna party, just grab somebody, hey people we can dance all night long
Old 12-31-2003, 02:27 PM
The Dork Knight

i get your point i was just saying you don't count out anybody with a sawed off double barrel shotgun and a chainsaw for a right hand not to mention he's pretty damn crazy hisself not as crazy as those three but crazy in a human fighting demons sort of way.(it's obvious i could'nt explain that)
Old 12-31-2003, 02:34 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
i get your point i was just saying you don't count out anybody with a sawed off double barrel shotgun and a chainsaw for a right hand not to mention he's pretty damn crazy hisself not as crazy as those three but crazy in a human fighting demons sort of way.(it's obvious i could'nt explain that)
i get what your saying
Old 12-31-2003, 03:32 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
I've been saying this over and over, the makers of the soon to come (maybe) Freddy Vs Jason 2, should never, ever, add Ash to the battle! For Crist sakes he wouldn't even have enough power to lay a finger on Freddy Krueger and/or Jason Voorhees! The makers should just leave it to its true, two amazing killers, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees!
Old 12-31-2003, 03:49 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
I've been saying this over and over, the makers of the soon to come (maybe) Freddy Vs Jason 2, should never, ever, add Ash to the battle! For Crist sakes he wouldn't even have enough power to lay a finger on Freddy Krueger and/or Jason Voorhees! The makers should just leave it to its true, two amazing killers, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees!
what's jason a dead dude pissed off cause his mom died

what's freddy a demon

what was the evil dead trilogy about ash fighting off and eventually getting rid of demons and dead people now as for freddy if him and ash meet in the dream world then hey ash as about a good a chance as the magic have playing the lakers but as far as the real world ash could hang with both jason and freddy jason is big and strong as hell but as the 5'8 160 pound freddy proved if he does'nt get his hands on you he can't do anything and i'll take a quick guy with a chainsaw,double barrel shotgun,a thinking process and the experience of a very fucked up weekend over a big,slow,stupid guy with a machette.

and as for freddy in the real world (besides the whole dead thing) he's just a normal person he does'nt have those powers in the real world all he can do is stand there and fight i'm not saying he can't i'm just saying that's all he would be able to do so if ash is in freddy vs jason II i like his chances.
Old 12-31-2003, 03:53 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ELement Send a message via Yahoo to ELement
This is what I want to see half the movie Freddy VS Jason then after one dies I want to see MIchael Myers somehow come into the movie THAT WOULD KICK ASS!:D
Old 12-31-2003, 04:01 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ELement Send a message via Yahoo to ELement
Quote:
what's jason a dead dude pissed off cause his mom died

what's freddy a demon

what was the evil dead trilogy about ash fighting off and eventually getting rid of demons and dead people now as for freddy if him and ash meet in the dream world then hey ash as about a good a chance as the magic have playing the lakers but as far as the real world ash could hang with both jason and freddy jason is big and strong as hell but as the 5'8 160 pound freddy proved if he does'nt get his hands on you he can't do anything and i'll take a quick guy with a chainsaw,double barrel shotgun,a thinking process and the experience of a very fucked up weekend over a big,slow,stupid guy with a machette.

and as for freddy in the real world (besides the whole dead thing) he's just a normal person he does'nt have those powers in the real world all he can do is stand there and fight i'm not saying he can't i'm just saying that's all he would be able to do so if ash is in freddy vs jason II i like his chances.

AS FOR YOU AS A HORROR MOVIE FAN YOU JUST SUCK BUDDIE!
Old 12-31-2003, 04:07 PM
The Dork Knight

how bout this...

freddy and jason are fighting and the fight spills over into a store called s mart and the last guy left in the store doing a little cleaning about lock up lets say his name is ashley and what the hell s mart happens to be located in Haddonfield,Illinois just a few blocks from a house that used to be owned by a nice family until their son killed his sister and lets just throw this into the mix it's October 31st and ashley desides to hide in that house owned by that nice family.

would'nt all that be something to watch?