Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-25-2006, 02:58 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

Last House On The Left remake.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet,but they're making a Last House On The Left remake. http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/.../lasthouse.php

I kind of liked the first one.Hopefully they won't screw it up.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:00 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
There was a thread about this not too long ago...stupid new search feature wont pick it up though :mad:
Old 10-25-2006, 07:09 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Quote:
- This project is only "in talks" at the moment. Wes Craven wants it to happen, but a proper script has yet been written.
I read that he is looking for new talent, and he wants someone to bring fresh idea's to the table to re-write this script.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:25 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

i love that film! hope they do it justice and usually with remakes they get more people to go back to the original and watch that if they havent seen it.

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"
Old 10-25-2006, 11:23 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_linda View Post
i love that film! hope they do it justice and usually with remakes they get more people to go back to the original and watch that if they havent seen it.
Yes they do thats why they always re-release it on DVD. :D Fools like me will buy the new edition too, I have several different copies of movies:rolleyes:
Old 10-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Tenant

Why the hell would they do this? It was a gritty, 70s movie made to shock and disturb, not entertain. It'd be like remaking Cannibal Holocaust or Eraserhead...though I'm sure folks are already talking about it. This is one of those time pieces that was made to be remembered as it was.
Old 10-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanManiac View Post
Yes they do thats why they always re-release it on DVD. :D Fools like me will buy the new edition too, I have several different copies of movies:rolleyes:
And fools like me will buy the older edition when it goes on sale a week before the new edition release so I can get it for $5.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:49 PM
whatever gets you through

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post
Why the hell would they do this? It was a gritty, 70s movie made to shock and disturb, not entertain. It'd be like remaking Cannibal Holocaust or Eraserhead...though I'm sure folks are already talking about it. This is one of those time pieces that was made to be remembered as it was.

but they ARE remaking eraserhead - it'll start Tom Cruise and George Clooney and is being reimagined as a kind of buddy-flick with occassional dancing chickens!
Old 10-25-2006, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post

I agree with you but it is good ol Cravens Idea, he must be cravin for some money.

Quote:
but they ARE remaking eraserhead - it'll start Tom Cruise and George Clooney and is being reimagined as a kind of buddy-flick with occassional dancing chickens!
With no pants !
Old 10-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
anyone watch the trailer yet? its looks beyond awful.

Click for B-Movie reviews!