Old 02-11-2020, 11:42 PM
basementdwellingnay-sayer

Looking for a cowriter to collaborate with

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but maybe someone might be interested.

I have a few ideas for short stories/short films, possibly full lengths but I have a real problem with details and dialogues. I am not a professional writer, this is my hobby. I would like to find someone interested in co-writing scripts with me, if possible.

I'm sure most people are not interested. I tried looking on sites like Craigslist etc and all professional writers want money, which is understandable of course.

Here's the gist of a few ideas I'm working on-

1. Northwest Hippy Massacre
An out of work lumberjack starts killing the tree-hugging hippy protestors that put him out of business.

2. Motor City Madness
An alternate past period piece. At the height of deindustrialization and the collapse of the American auto industry, a home-grown terrorist strikes back at the owners of foreign cars and foreign made products.

I have a few more ideas but these ones are more fleshed out for now. Also these are intended to be written for low budget film making ie only a few characters, few locations and little or no CGI.

If anyone is interested, please send me a personal message and I will give you my Skype.

Last edited by Mile; 02-11-2020 at 11:58 PM.