Old 10-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornforgey View Post
nope..
will have to go with the marilyn manson killers..
they killed a pregnant woman with a smile on thier faces
Did you mean charles manson?

His "people" were so CRAZY!
Old 02-21-2020, 02:50 AM
Evil Dead

I would probably go with John Wayne Gacy, the "Killer Clown" from the Chicago area through the mid-late 1970's.. a true Monster.

Remember He was caught around Xmas of 1978 and probably a 30 minute car drive from where I lived. Also, I had just turned 17 and was looking for work, so right in his favorite age range
Old 04-07-2020, 07:08 PM
Penthouse Pauper

IDK about worst, but I've always thought Ted Bundy was especially scary.....just because he could appear to be charming and....normal.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:31 AM
I am the turtle lord

Ted Bundy & the zodiac killer
Old 11-18-2020, 05:12 PM
Little Boo

Worst Serial Killers

Albert Fish
His victims were children. The genuine definition of a monster! He had to be one of the most evil.
John Wayne Gacy
Luring children by pretending to be a clown.
Two of the worst right there. As far as children go.

Ed Gein
I pick him because he seemed so normal. Everyone that knew him saw him as nothing but a gentle. wouldn't hurt a fly person. These kind are the scariest since they blend in so much they go unnoticed for so long.
Andrei Chikatilo
He was a madman! Everything about this man was vicious!
Old 11-18-2020, 09:10 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

there are so many it is reallya matter of who when what, opinion...alot of these cartel, religious murderers are no different from serial killers as they torture and kill so many people, and there are the famous ones who are notorious, but than you got some obscure fucks who killed many many more....they all suck....
Old 12-28-2020, 07:54 PM
Scares Little Kids

I wasn't around in his heyday but I've read a lot about Ted Bundy and he was pure evil. Those poor women. Glad he got what he deserved in the end but it was too late for his victims.

They didn't have a high body count but Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka caused an incredible amount of fear in Southern Ontario when they were snatching and murdering schoolgirls (including Karla's own sister), not to mention Paul Bernardo's side gig as the Scarborough Rapist. It was like an open wound that never healed because Karla Homolka never did get the justice she deserved.

And Jack the Ripper. Again, not a high body count, but one is too many, and the fear and anxiety he caused was, I've read, a terrible thing for the residents of Whitechapel at that time.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:02 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogwitch View Post
I wasn't around in his heyday but I've read a lot about Ted Bundy and he was pure evil. Those poor women. Glad he got what he deserved in the end but it was too late for his victims.

They didn't have a high body count but Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka caused an incredible amount of fear in Southern Ontario when they were snatching and murdering schoolgirls (including Karla's own sister), not to mention Paul Bernardo's side gig as the Scarborough Rapist. It was like an open wound that never healed because Karla Homolka never did get the justice she deserved.

And Jack the Ripper. Again, not a high body count, but one is too many, and the fear and anxiety he caused was, I've read, a terrible thing for the residents of Whitechapel at that time.
Agreed...Karla did get off far too easy!
Old 09-20-2021, 05:53 AM
Angry Sasquatch

I'd say two of the worst and most brutal are Albert Fish and Jeffrey Dahmer.Also Ed Gein and HH Holmes. Holmes in particular was quite fascinating with his Murder Castle and disturbingly intricate death traps.