Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Events & Happenings
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Little Boo

Nassau County Film Festival Horror Block

Hey Guys Im going to be upfront and admit that Yes im using my first post for shameless self promotion. I work for the Nassau County Film Office who put the the Long Island International Film Expo. This year they have a Horror Block at they're festival website here. http://liifilmexpo.org/sections/about.html Some of the films include:
- Alone-Home is the safest place, unless, you're alone. Written and Directed By: Ethan Seneker 14 years old.
- An(leka med Docktor) (12m, Swedan) Affair with Dolls- A woman plays with dolls because her boyfriend wants her to. But the game takes a serious turn. Writer/ director Hans Montelius.
- Cold Sore- After kissing a stranger in a bar, Jenna wakes up the next day to discover a nasty lesion has appeared on her lip. The doctors's initial diagbosis suggests a simple cold sore. But further tests reveal a much more sinister cause. Writer/ Director- Matt Bird
- On Air-A radio psychologist must stop a serial killer from killing his next victim on air. Writer/ Director: Marco J. Riedl
- Eat me- In a world of rehabilitated zombies, Brandy Toluca has just a job to an undead counterpart, he new sets out to prove zombies haven't changed at all. Writer: Michelle McGee Director- Rocco Nisivocca
- Usher II-Sequel to Usher I Writer/Director- Peter Tedone
- The Absence-A corporate bureaucrat is sent to a mysterious town, where he confronts the devastating consequences of his work and must choose whether to continue to obey his messianic boss. Writer/Director-Alex DeMille
The Horror Block is Saturday, July 9th at 9:30 pm sounds like it be right up the alley of anyone who reads this site.