Old 12-10-2003, 02:25 PM
Hellraiser

Strange Things Happen at Sundown

Indy films....what to think about them.

There's usually 3 levels of ratings for Indy films(on personal individual levels that is) that I like to refer to. Usually, they're either utter Garbage, medicore(but would pawn or sellf for a spliff), and then there's the grande daddy label called 'sheer and utter ingenious'. If all this sounds dramatic, please forgive me, because I just actually made it up on the spur of the moment. But when I really think about it, those ratings seem fitting for my tastes....enough of my garbage.

Here's a suggestion reguarding the Indy film:

'Strange Things Happen at Sundown' !This is a low budget cross between 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Near Dark'(To me anyway) Either way, it's one of the best vampire movies ever made, even surpassing such films as 'From Dusk till Dawn'. In all seriousness, I cannot figure out why some major studio didn't pick up this script for major distribution.(Not the Braindead Films aren't on the top of things these days) Guys, if you seriously want to be entertained, PLEASE BUY the aformentioned movie. You'll be glad you did. If gore is your thing, you'll love it. If you dream about female buttocks and milk sacks, you'll love it. If you're tired of the old worn out Vampire cliche's, and want something more appealing and modern, you'll love it. Trust me. If I'm lying, I'll let Avengersoul castrate me then shove my head between two boards(where only the top portion of my head is protruding), and I will willingly let him lop it off. Ok, I'm done with this one.

...all the best horror movies, and the others too.
Old 12-16-2003, 08:40 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I'll keep an eye out for this one Ryan.