Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Fan of B-Flicks

brain fog

looking for a zombie movie that was made within the last ten years, i'd say. within the last few years it was on the netflix instant queue, which is where i saw it.
synopsis as far as i can remember:
emo teen likes the nice cheerleader girl who happens to be dating the rich jock. jock accidentally kills her trying to roofie her at some party and the nerd kid sees it happen and goes corpse-snatching. he then steals a book on voodoo from his like... anthropologist neighbor who's on vacation. brings cheerleader back as a zombie, but not like brain-hungry zombie, just a kinda walking death. he then tries to snap her back into the right mindset using several methods, including taking her to see a band that *i think* may be In This Moment. i don't remember how it ends, so don't tell me in the answer!
thanks in advance.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuck!!! View Post
It has driven me crazy a number of times over the years trying to track down the name of this film I saw when I was younger. I am guessing it is from 91-95 and probably indy/not too notable. It starts with someone driving home who almost hits a dark cloaked figure in the road, and comes home to find their teenager murdered on a couch. There are jars of liquid and preserved body parts throughout the film. I think the climax has to do with some sort of Noah's Ark but filled with corpses and taxidermy animals and I think there is a crucified Jesus figure.

Thanks!
Been a couple (more) years, still looking for the title of this one. I am starting to think I may have made it all up. Only other info I have is that it may be a crime/action film more than horror genre, I am pretty sure my grandmother rented it the time I saw it, I seem to remember watching it with her and she doesn't care for horror.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Little Boo

I have a particular movie I've spent the past several years trying to find, but can't. All I can remember from it is that there is a part where a man is in a graveyard and comes across a door hidden inside of a grave. He opens it and falls down into an open area. All I remember after that is that he enters a room where several corpse-looking people are gathered around a table and at some point, his ear gets torn off and they're passing it around the table to one another and eating bites out of it.

I have enlisted numerous people over the years trying to track this movie down to no avail. Hopefully someone here can help me out, please!
Old 01-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuck!!! View Post
Been a couple (more) years, still looking for the title of this one. I am starting to think I may have made it all up. Only other info I have is that it may be a crime/action film more than horror genre, I am pretty sure my grandmother rented it the time I saw it, I seem to remember watching it with her and she doesn't care for horror.
First think that came to my mind was after reading about hit seen,
however The Mothman Prophecies*that was made early 00's , i could be wrong,
Old 01-04-2013, 04:58 AM
Little Boo

Movie title help - 80s and before

Hey... I am trying to remember what horror movies these were... I have several:

1. It was on the way too friggin late show back in the late 70s or early 80s... probably a Hammer film or something... it was in color, and one scene i remember is a prisoner escaping from a dungeon-like cell, and attacking a nurse and biting her throat out. It was all shown in gory detail.

2. Some of the clips on the opening credits for Rob Zombie's House of 1000 corpses look familiar to me, but the one i am interested in is the one guy who appears to be in a cage with a very messed up mouth, maybe lips missing or something, almost Phantom of the Opera like grotesque face.

3. I don't remember if this was part of #1 or not, but there is a water torture scene where someone is chained? to the floor of this chamber and another scene where someone is descending stairs and gets axed - very Shining-like.

Any help with these would be appreciated... it has been bugging me for years. Thanks
Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 AM
wakey1512

Right, i saw a horror one time on television and forgot what it was called....

All i can remember is some guys turning an elevator off, and then a man walked into the elevator shaft, and walked down to the elevator, opened the hatch and looked inside, and there was a really old, wrinkled woman with wirey hair , like a witch, who proceeded to rip the old style elevator apart and i think killed the guy?

The elevator had a black chequered floor and was pretty old fashioned. It appeared that the floor/roof was made of wood as it was torn apart

I seem to remember some sort of horrific transformation took place in the elevator (which was stationary btw)

I have no idea why but when I checked the guide out i have some memory of pet sanctuary or semetary or something being on but there's no correlation with that being the correct film as it could have been a different channel. I woke up in the middle of the night to this film so my memory is a bit foggy.

Anyone got any ideas? Cheers

Last edited by wakey1512; 01-16-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Little Boo

The movie I saw was probably from the 70s or 80s. A family moved into a haunted/demon possessed house (not Amityville or Poltergeist). In one scene, the oldest boy was outside dribbling his basketball obsessively. In another, the mother was in the kitchen and heard a baby crying. She opened one of the cupboards and saw something like a dead fetus in a jar of formaldehyde that was making the noise. In the last scene, the whole family had to drive away, as the house was just too infested to live in.

I realize this isn't much to go on, but would be grateful for any assistance.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore View Post
The movie I saw was probably from the 70s or 80s. A family moved into a haunted/demon possessed house (not Amityville or Poltergeist). In one scene, the oldest boy was outside dribbling his basketball obsessively. In another, the mother was in the kitchen and heard a baby crying. She opened one of the cupboards and saw something like a dead fetus in a jar of formaldehyde that was making the noise. In the last scene, the whole family had to drive away, as the house was just too infested to live in.

ah...this is a case where "less isn't more"

need more info
Old 01-25-2013, 12:00 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore View Post

Burnt Offerings?

Yea, i don't remember it very well..
Old 01-25-2013, 07:13 PM
The Boogeyman

Hey what was the movie about the guy who couldn't die or something that someone posted about two months ago? did he ever get an answer? I wanted to know cause the movie sounded interesting.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods