Old 07-07-2005, 01:02 PM
FilmBuff82

Ice Queen rumors

Has anyone here heard of the movie Ice Queen? It is coming out to video on September 28th. It was produced by a small production company called Edgewood Studios. Check out their website ww.edgewoodstudios.com. I had a buddy work on the set of this film and he told me that the lead actress, playing the Ice Queen died while filming. They originally had a different title for the movie, something about an Avalanche, but the actress died when she was hit by a flying peice of ice, thus the name change. If you look carefully you might be able to see the scene where she actually dies. Check it out
Old 07-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

sorry, you're a bit late.......someone has already spammed the shit out of this film
Old 07-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
If you look carefully you might be able to see the scene where she actually dies.
Calling you a retard would be an insult to retarded people everywhere. So if people see this "snuff" movie, you can tell everyone that your friend worked on it. How cool is that ? Not at all. If you had any people skills, you wouldn't be spamming it in a lame attempt to make friends, meet chicks, whatever. Especially if there was a tragedy involved during filming.

CK
Old 07-08-2005, 05:12 AM
Banned

Re: Ice Queen rumors

Quote:
Originally posted by FilmBuff82
Has anyone here heard of the movie Ice Queen? It is coming out to video on September 28th. It was produced by a small production company called Edgewood Studios. Check out their website ww.edgewoodstudios.com. I had a buddy work on the set of this film and he told me that the lead actress, playing the Ice Queen died while filming. They originally had a different title for the movie, something about an Avalanche, but the actress died when she was hit by a flying peice of ice, thus the name change. If you look carefully you might be able to see the scene where she actually dies. Check it out

so are you all the same guy or just spam buddies ?

i wish you'd take your circle-jerk somewhere else ...