Old 07-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
You are a complete hypocrite-when I say the same thing about 1980s films in the other thread-you, V, Roshiq and Angra gang up on me. But when you say it here no one says anything. I hope everyone else on the forum see these two threads.
Oh, kiddo...the simple thing is NE or anyone here (other than you) haven't mentioned a non-trashy or good film as a trashy film like you did in WF's 80's turkey thread. Whether you like them or not you called a film like Monkey Shines a gutter trash! People are lately very calm here or busy with other things that they actually said very little in response to your "opinion". You didn't find any substance on them that's your loss, forget it. Actually I think you've a quite different definition or ground for a film to categorize it with a 'trash' tag and that differs with us greatly.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Living Dead

Thumbs down

The Beast Of Yucca Flats, wow. It looked like it was made by some 5th graders with a old 16MM camera. It was so bad it was bad.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:18 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Oh, kiddo...the simple thing is NE or anyone here (other than you) haven't mentioned a non-trashy or good film as a trashy film like you did in WF's 80's turkey thread. Whether you like them or not you called a film like Monkey Shines a gutter trash! People are lately very calm here or busy with other things that they actually said very little in response to your "opinion". You didn't find any substance on them that's your loss, forget it. Actually I think you've a quite different definition or ground for a film to categorize it with a 'trash' tag and that differs with us greatly.
Ok just to put an end to this-I do not come on here to have arguments (with you, neverending or anyone). I was out of order with my outburst and for that I apologise, I took time away to chill and I genuinely hope all this misunderstanding never happens again ok-peace everyone!