Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-20-2017, 08:20 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chex1982 View Post
no creatures, werewolves, or anything of that sort.
Godammit. One day you people will need me...

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 07-28-2017, 01:18 PM
Little Boo

Horror film I cannot find name of with women drinking guys lifes through their spine

Hi I am new here, I have been trying to source the name of a horror film I saw several years ago where a bunch of women like witches or demons etc went around sucking the life out of guys by ripping their spine out the back of their necks and drinking them until they shrivelled up etc. Does anyone know the name to this film? I have looked everywhere to no avail.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:20 PM
ventricle

Southbound (2015)

Old 07-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Southbound (2015)
Just had a look sadly that aint it, this film was from 16 years ago at least. The women seemed to be on the run but went around mainly drinking the life out of men by ripping what appeared to be the spine out of their necks and drinking the fluid from them until they turned old etc. One scene had one of the girls riding on a wheel in a theme park with a cop I think and she started feeding off him while on the ride and he was getting older by the minute.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:08 AM
Little Boo

what movie is this?

hi all. seen a movie few years ago that was really good but just cant remember what its called. faintly remember much about it..
a husband and wife i believe lose their child. they move to a new home. the woman takes a walk in the woods and find an abandoned prison or hospital? it might be underground.. anyways she continues to go back to it daily.
if anyone could help i appreciate it.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:41 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotty View Post
hi all. seen a movie few years ago that was really good but just cant remember what its called. faintly remember much about it..
a husband and wife i believe lose their child. they move to a new home. the woman takes a walk in the woods and find an abandoned prison or hospital? it might be underground.. anyways she continues to go back to it daily.
if anyone could help i appreciate it.
Could it be Silent Hill?

Old 07-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Little Boo

it isnt silent hill. wish i could remember more.. was a great movie..
Old 07-30-2017, 01:05 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotty View Post
it isnt silent hill. wish i could remember more.. was a great movie..
It's Dark Remains.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:48 PM
Little Boo

Looking for killer wearing diving suit.

Hello, I got this found this clip of a guy in an old diving suit drowning a female swimmer. THe girl is wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit. Here are some images. Does anyone know what the movie is?

http://www.horror.com/forum/attachme...1&d=1501541245

http://www.horror.com/forum/attachme...1&d=1501541245
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wmplayer 2017-07-31 18-43-41-988.jpg (37.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg wmplayer 2017-07-31 18-43-45-487.jpg (39.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-12-2017, 09:34 AM
Little Boo

help me find this scary japanese video that i ve been looking for ages.

i remember seeing a japanese scary video where a man was walking alone in dark road at night. suddenly he was started being chased by an old hag in a kimono. i remember the man running but the old hag was just walking however she was approaching him. i dont remember what happens in the end but i recall a scene where the man tries to pass a railway but it gets blocked due to train passing. i think there was a scene where the old hag was chasing him under a tunnel

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods