Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: whos better
mushroomhead 1 25.00%
The Misfits 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2004, 02:48 PM
I Am Violence

mushroomhead VS. The Misfits

ok so who do you like better.. im going with Mushroomhead...they are my fav band and i hate to say it but i don't really like the misfits. maybe i need to listen to more of there stuff:cool:
Old 09-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Banned

These threads are gay, but Ill vote for the Misfits.Never listened to Mushroomhead, the name sounds dumb.What genre are they?
Old 09-20-2004, 02:56 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Misfits. NEver liked mushroomhead. They remind too much of Nazis
Old 09-20-2004, 02:56 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
These threads are gay, but Ill vote for the Misfits.Never listened to Mushroomhead, the name sounds dumb.What genre are they?
there death metal(or hardcore metal) they have 2 vocalist one who sings clearly and another who does that scream kinda singing like hatebreed does. you should listen to them you might like them. and i made this thing cause i was board:D
Old 09-20-2004, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by friday13thfan
there death metal(or hardcore metal) they have 2 vocalist one who sings clearly and another who does that scream kinda singing like hatebreed does. you should listen to them you might like them. and i made this thing cause i was board:D

Hey, I wasnt trying to insult you, it just seems like there are alot of these threads lately, and I think its stupid to try to make someone pick between thier favorite bands(though not the case here).I probably wont give them a chance, I dont like to much metal in general( I have had a Motorhead hard on lately), but I really cant stand death metal.Im not trying to put it down, but it sounds like garbage to me, but I will bet most of what I listen to sounds like garbage to you!;)
Old 09-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Hey, I wasnt trying to insult you, it just seems like there are alot of these threads lately, and I think its stupid to try to make someone pick between thier favorite bands(though not the case here).I probably wont give them a chance, I dont like to much metal in general( I have had a Motorhead hard on lately), but I really cant stand death metal.Im not trying to put it down, but it sounds like garbage to me, but I will bet most of what I listen to sounds like garbage to you!;)
I like the sound of garbage :) We have pretty much the same taste in music right Sis?
Old 09-20-2004, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
I like the sound of garbage :) We have pretty much the same taste in music right Sis?

You know it, bro!I just didnt want friday to think I was saying his music is garbage and mine is better(though I do believe mine is better, but opinions are like assholes.......)But that HIM crap you like so much............:rolleyes: :D :p

Last edited by Sistinas; 09-20-2004 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-20-2004, 03:36 PM
im screaming out

Misfits by far
Old 09-20-2004, 05:21 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
i know you were just stating your opionion and i have no problem with that:cool:
Old 09-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
Misfits by far

Good call.