Old 08-21-2005, 01:59 AM
Evil Dead

Looks great. Dark and moody, weird and fantastic. What I like about the Henson Company is they will push the look of their creations so far over the top that looking unreal becomes part of what makes them seem real. Does that make sense to anyone?
Old 08-21-2005, 02:16 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by ADOM
Looks great. Dark and moody, weird and fantastic. What I like about the Henson Company is they will push the look of their creations so far over the top that looking unreal becomes part of what makes them seem real. Does that make sense to anyone?

......... Nope! :rolleyes:
Old 08-21-2005, 06:05 AM
Miss Cleo! Call now!!

Send a message via AIM to thepsychicfetus
Re: Mirror Mask

Quote:
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
I just heard about this a few minutes ago. It looks like a modern day Alice in Wonderland or Wizard of Oz, the visuals are amazing. Check it ouuuuut!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...irrormask.html
looks pretty good(especially since it comes from the same ppl who did the dark crystal and labyrinth; loved those movies as a kid) hopefully david bowie isnt in this one with his terrible cod piece though...
Old 08-21-2005, 06:38 AM
No, fuck YOU

Re: Re: Mirror Mask

Quote:
Originally posted by thepsychicfetus
looks pretty good(especially since it comes from the same ppl who did the dark crystal and labyrinth; loved those movies as a kid) hopefully david bowie isnt in this one with his terrible cod piece though...

I thought he was really good in "Labyrinth". Okay, his ballet costume was a little embarrasing, but he still played his character well.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
The production design's by Dave Mc Kean, who does a lot of Gaiman's Sandman and for comic people around here, Arkham Asylum by Grant Morrison. Mc Kean and Gaiman have worked together on stuff for years, so Mirrormask is obviously going to look and be awesome. I've been waiting so long for Gaiman to do a movie and everything he's written is usually too big to make a movie out of. I've heard rumors of a Sandman movie, which I hope are untrue. Any Sandman GN is at least 5 hours of material. So, it's good that he's created something distinctly as a movie, because his work is way too intricate and complicated to be adapted.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:36 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Never heard of it before, but the trailer looks damn good. I might check it out:)