Old 02-14-2021, 09:37 AM
Evil Dead

I just saw a few more Italian giallo horror films on Tubi TV, Mario Bava's "Blood On Black Lace," Umberto Lenzi's "Knife Of Evil," "Beyond The Darkness," "The Night Evelyn Came Out Of The Grave," and "Strip Nude For Your Killer." They are all very intense, artsy, and gory with plenty of great twists and turns! "Knife Of Evil" and "The Night Evelyn Came Out From The Grave" turned out to have two of the most surprising endings I have seen, which says a LOT!
Old 02-16-2021, 07:21 AM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

Since Valentine's Day just came and went again, I just looked back at the original My Bloody Valentine, which is always fun to look back at! It still holds up to this very day and age, and even looks better and scarier than a lot of slasher films from more recent years! I would definitely rate this one up with the classic Friday the 13th, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Hills Have Eyes, and Nightmare On Elm Street films!
Old 02-16-2021, 10:18 AM
I kick ass for the lord!

I watched my two favorite horror movies back to back, Alien and Lucio Fulci's Zombie...say hello to mr crab he's friends with the zombies
Old 02-18-2021, 12:50 AM
Evil Dead

THE ENFORCER (1976). Third Dirty Harry film has some good moments, but a lot of stiff scenes maybe due to first time Director James Fargo inexperience. The main plot involves an SLA type group stealing weapons to extort money from the city. Lots of dialogue that was cliche even by the time of TE's release like "Pigs" and "Power to the People".
Some good photography of Alcatraz Island, a Weapons display at Fort Baker (where I lived July 1971- July 1972-recognized some parts of it) and Tyne Daly is quite good as Harry's newest partner, a neophyte who hustles and becomes proficient; more than likely helped Her get CAGNEY AND LACEY. **1/2
Old 02-20-2021, 05:09 PM
病気の

From Beyond, 1986, 6/10

Director: Stuart Gordon

Old 02-22-2021, 01:30 AM
Evil Dead

MY BEST FRIEN IS A VAMPIRE (1988). Had never heard of this until my Wife found a guy called Jack Finch on YOUTUBE with various "Top 5" for Horror movies and since He mentioned this, thought We would check it out...have liked most of his choices.

A Teen Delivery Boy trying to find Romance (despite a lovely Cheerleader who has her eye on him-LeeAnne Locken who was later on REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DALLAS) is seduced by a Hot client (Cecelia Peck, daughter of Gregory Peck), becomes a Vampire and tries to adjust to all the changes.

While it's kind of goofy, it actually wasn't all that bad with some decent laughs (and much better than I remember ONCE BITTEN being) and a pretty good cast. Robert Sean Leonard as the neophyte Bloodsucker was later on TV's HOUSE, Fanie Flagg who wrote FRIED GREEN TOMATOES, Rene Auberjonais , David Warner and a younger Kathy Bates! ***
Old 02-27-2021, 10:04 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
The case of the blood iris
Old 02-27-2021, 02:06 PM
Evil Dead

Cool

I just saw Mario Bava's "Hatchet For The Honeymoon" for the first time, and that one is an eye opening interesting and intense one. It is about an unhappy married man whose wife will not have a divorce because she wants to keep part of his business and profit. He goes on a spree of killing soon to be happy brides, due to that and a severe mental illness. This one takes us inside the mind of the sick and demented serial killer, which is unique and different from most serial killer films, and it is very artsy and gory with good smooth editing like most of Mario Bava's work. Those who like the psychological thrillers that are dark, artsy, and gory in the old school done right format, along with fans of Mario Bava should not be disappointed with this one.
Old 02-28-2021, 03:25 PM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

I finally got to see "Amityville 3D" from 1983 for the first time, and I'm glad I did. The copy I have is in lively 2D format, and similar to how it was meant to be seen back when it first came out in theaters. It may not top the original, but it is a good, scary, and worthy sequel. Fans of the Amityville and haunted house themed movies should love this one. This one is hard to describe in words without giving spoilers, but those who like haunted house themed movies should see this one for sure.
Old 02-28-2021, 09:32 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
Ticks