Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Scares Little Kids

While I'm sure there are many, the one that first comes to mind is Vinyan. It's about a couple who are looking for their child who was lost in the tsunami - their search takes them to the dangerous Thai-Burmese waters, and then into the jungle, where they are ultimately chased around by a wild pack of weird, mud covered children.

Legion was a disappointment.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
The way I see it with Legion is that it is not so much bad as it did not live up to the hype. That is the problem with many movies, they are hyped up so much and then you get so high expectations that you are bound to come away disappointed. However you can put a little known movie in your DVD player and expect it to be shit, and when it have it's good points you are pleasantly surprised and might find you like the movie. While at least for me when a movie do not live up to the hype, and for a hyped movie it is rare that they do then I feel a little cheated and get a worse opinion of the movie than I would otherwise have had.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@