Old 08-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Little Boo

CHRYSALIS – Post Apocalyptic Zombie Horror

CHRYSALIS - A Post-Apocalyptic Horror Film

Hello everyone! My brother's film company, Glass City Films, started a kickstarter campaign to raise funds for their next feature film, CHRYSALIS, a post-apocalyptic zombie horror movie.

What will set this film apart from its genre is the script's concentration on its characters, and the setting – 25 years after the zombie infestation as happened, so these characters are living in a grisly status quo, in the spirit of THE ROAD and 28 DAYS LATER.

With seven days left in their campaign, there are just $7,500 shy of their $30,000 budget target. Check out the link below. You can watch the investment trailer and see why I've been impressed and proud of how they've kept the campaign alive with frequent updates, blog posts, videos, interviews, and humor.

Be a backer! Great prizes at every level, and every dollar counts!

Cheers,
HyphenatedHorror

CHRYSALIS - A Post-Apocalyptic Horror Film
Old 08-25-2012, 11:26 AM
That Guy

Damn. This looks great. Independent stuff is looking sooo good now.
I'm going to try and recharge my paypal account in time to make a small donation.
Can't afford much, but damn this looks good. This is the kind of quality I hope to accomplish one day if I can get some funds (And more practice) in. LOL
Old 08-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Little Boo

Thank you, BigBadBilly! I'll pass along your compliment to the crew. Of course any contributions greatly appreciated. Please share the link with anybody you think would get excited by the project. They're doing so well – I'd love to see them shoot past their target in the next five days!
Old 08-28-2012, 04:54 AM
Little Boo

Just four days left of the Chrysalis kickstarter campaign! If you haven't checked out their page and videos yet, click over and take a look!

Tags
chrysalis, glass city films, klein, post-apocalyptic horror, zombie