Old 09-07-2018, 07:32 AM
Evil Dead

I want to be tied down and eaten alive by a hundred hungry puppies.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.

We have before us the glorious opportunity to inject a new dimension of love into the veins of our civilization.
Well it's hard to love somebody who pretty much calls you an empty psycho when they don't even know anything about you.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I want to be tied down and eaten alive by a hundred hungry puppies.
Do It!..Do It!!..Do It!!
Old 09-07-2018, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.

We have before us the glorious opportunity to inject a new dimension of love into the veins of our civilization.
But we have always had that ability. It's just that power and Corruption changes people. But nowadays there is absolutely no excuse why parents can't take the time to teach their kids the difference between right and wrong. I mean it is disgusting the way people raise their kids. Here at the apartment complex this summer I can't tell you how many times I saw a little kids looking like they couldn't have been any more than five or six years old at the swimming pool without adult supervision While there are homeless people constantly roaming this complex looking for anything they can Grab & Go sell. That tells me everything I need to know right there. I would be damned if I let my child, regardless of their age, Wonder this apartment complex by themselves. in a way I feel kind of hesitant talking about this or even bringing up Their ethnicity because it makes me feel like by doing that I am being racist by association but I can't help but state facts here because that's what they are. These parents that are doing these today's kids around here are mostly black as whites are actually a minority around here. since I have been living here I have had someone who I thought was my friend, who was black, steal some weed from me out from under my nose because he knew of my eye condition and when I confronted him about it he started going on some crazy ass tirade about shit that makes no sense And got in my face doing pretty much exactly the same thing the guy at the bus stop did yesterday. I mean is this some sort of mental condition or is this just literally how they are? Like I said I'm not trying to be racist or even sound racist but it's hard to ask questions or talk about these things without being perceived as such. I mean I have always said there are good and bad of all colors but I want to know what it is exactly that makes them just suddenly burst out in dialogue that makes no sense And ready to explode and kill someone over nothing? I mean I have seen so many black people do that here and other places I have seen so many black people do that here and other places in the country and
And they all act exactly the same everywhere which leads me to believe that that's just how they mentally are. I mean I have seen plenty of white people lash out in many different ways as well but not like this and not even a percentage of a fraction of the volume I see black people doing it which leads me to believe that it is just how they are wired internally which also leads me to believe if that's true, regardless of color, people with that kind of mindset need to be taken as a serious threat. It's time everyone stands up to these people and fight back because this country has gone to shit and it seems to me like there are more people rising up everyday to further destroy it then there are people that is a problem.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
But we have always had that ability. It's just that power and Corruption changes people. But nowadays there is absolutely no excuse why parents can't take the time to teach their kids the difference between right and wrong. I mean it is disgusting the way people raise their kids. Here at the apartment complex this summer I can't tell you how many times I saw a little kids looking like they couldn't have been any more than five or six years old at the swimming pool without adult supervision While there are homeless people constantly roaming this complex looking for anything they can Grab & Go sell. That tells me everything I need to know right there. I would be damned if I let my child, regardless of their age, Wonder this apartment complex by themselves. in a way I feel kind of hesitant talking about this or even bringing up Their ethnicity because it makes me feel like by doing that I am being racist by association but I can't help but state facts here because that's what they are. These parents that are doing these today's kids around here are mostly black as whites are actually a minority around here. since I have been living here I have had someone who I thought was my friend, who was black, steal some weed from me out from under my nose because he knew of my eye condition and when I confronted him about it he started going on some crazy ass tirade about shit that makes no sense And got in my face doing pretty much exactly the same thing the guy at the bus stop did yesterday. I mean is this some sort of mental condition or is this just literally how they are? Like I said I'm not trying to be racist or even sound racist but it's hard to ask questions or talk about these things without being perceived as such. I mean I have always said there are good and bad of all colors but I want to know what it is exactly that makes them just suddenly burst out in dialogue that makes no sense And ready to explode and kill someone over nothing? I mean I have seen so many black people do that here and other places I have seen so many black people do that here and other places in the country and
And they all act exactly the same everywhere which leads me to believe that that's just how they mentally are. I mean I have seen plenty of white people lash out in many different ways as well but not like this and not even a percentage of a fraction of the volume I see black people doing it which leads me to believe that it is just how they are wired internally which also leads me to believe if that's true, regardless of color, people with that kind of mindset need to be taken as a serious threat. It's time everyone stands up to these people and fight back because this country has gone to shit and it seems to me like there are more people rising up everyday to further destroy it then there are people that is a problem.
Well you do know that poverty is one of the biggest problems in the black community so any time you are in a mostly black neighborhood you are bound to see stuff like that. I mean it's a proven fact that things like drugs and crime are rampant in any kind of poor community and not just a black community.

Where I live you'll see crackwhores and methwhores (some black and some white) who will walk on the side of the road late at night with their kids and not even pay attention to the cars speeding past their kids as they are playing in the streets.

Families that are impoverished tend to not look after their kids as good as families with money who live in nice respectable homes. I should know because I come from an impoverished family myself.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 09-07-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Banned

I didn't talk to anyone but when I got off the bus to go to my therapist office, a few hours before the other incident I was telling you about, I couldn't find the office at first and I ended up wandering into a little subdivision residential area and that was a very nice part of town where a huge Golf Course was right next to the bus stop. I walk to the parking lot of an animal hospital where they actually had animal ambulances and everything and I ended up on a street with a bunch of nice houses. There wasn't anyone around except in one of the driveways someone had their car door open and had music playing. It seems like one of those areas where everyone is cool with one another but if someone came in there starting some shit things would get real really fast. I get what you are saying and I sometimes get very frustrated and say a lot of shit out of anger. It just hurts to see what the current state is.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:01 AM
Evil Dead

Days of absence sad and dreary, clothed in sorrow's dark array.
Days of absence I am weary, she I love is far away.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Evil Dead

A friend of mine asked if I had tried online dating.....never have... really didn't dig what I found, seems like you need a credit card and a glamour shot to get in. No diversity, just a fuckin' computer program sortin' me out by color and age.

So I'm like fuck it...took a casual head shot in my robe, and on the profile I said...
Born in the year of the Rat, fascinated by horror and macabre, lived I MT. 25 years, I have a pagan ideology and I'm heavy into music, wildlife, and open space. I don't really dig this online thing, let's be pen pals. Drop me a line anytime here go my addy....
Old 09-08-2018, 08:52 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I don't trust online dating. It feels so discriminating like "you can only date the people we pick out for you!" and I don't feel like real love should have any boundaries. Also many of the people who use those services are either con artists or serial killers trying to take advantage of the poor lonely people who are looking for love on the internet. It's so easy to lie about who you really are when you are hiding behind a computer screen.

My best friend got scammed really bad by a girl who took $500 from him and had him convinced that she was going to fly to California to meet him and marry him and have kids and all that crap.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Banned

Dating sites aren't necessarily a scam because they are fulfilling their end of the bargain. You are paying them for them to allow you to meet women with similar interests. You are not paying for the women to talk to you. That is all on them and how you present yourself. I will say that you will meet some of the most despicable women there are on dating sites who can get pretty adamant about what they think of your looks. I have used Plenty of Fish for a few years now because it is free and I have had a weekend fling and then a short relationship from that website But they were both with women I didn't find attractive because literally every woman on that website I ever messaged that I found attractive would either ignore my messages, block me or tell me I'm too ugly and for me to fuck off. that's what really pisses me off about women who always have to bring the looks factor into it. I tried to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and a chance but women just want a man who looks good first and then wait to see if something grows out of it because they are so superficial and shallow, they're plastic brain cells won't allow them to think normal like A woman who actually has standards and morals. I think it's pretty fucking insulting and a double standard that Women hold us to such high regards when it comes to looks but if a man says anything about a woman's looks we are dirt and that whole cliche of, don't worry you will find someone, makes me Sick. sorry, I don't mean to rant and complain considering what some of the members here are going through at the moment, it just really Burns me that the image Society puts into women's heads nowadays That nothing is unconditional and that is a load of horseshit. I feel the media has completely brainwashed and desensitized the human psyche.