Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 06-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Scares Little Kids

The Birds???

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
I hope you can recognize what movie is this picture from

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5484/pic002d.jpg

Thanks
I could be very wrong, but could it be Alfred Hitchcock's-The Birds????:confused:
Old 06-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRainbow View Post
I could be very wrong, but could it be Alfred Hitchcock's-The Birds????:confused:
It is not "the Birds", but I do not know what else it could be from, and has the film question, which some suggest "the Hills have eyes" could be, been answered yet? Because it could be "the Hills have eyes" sequel or remake. It might not be, but I am just guessing.

- Horrorman
Old 06-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Glasgow_Smile

It is not the sequel of the remake, that one is about a group of national guardsmen. Might be the remake though (haven't seen that one).
Old 06-27-2009, 06:36 AM
kristenhat666

Help remembering the name of a movie

Greetings to you all,
I have this scene in mind that I cannot shake, but cannot put a title to the movie it comes from:confused: Here's what I remember:

A woman is begging for her life and crying, and the man who wants to kill her and has her in his power is imitating her sobs sarcastically, and then he says something like "shut up you bitch,you don't understand, I can't take no pleasure in killing like this - sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and you don't have to like it" and the woman says "please I'd do anything" and the crying repeats and the imitation and insane laughter. Actually, I think there might have been 2 killers working together.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me remember this. Thanks.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:17 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenhat666 View Post
Greetings to you all,
I have this scene in mind that I cannot shake, but cannot put a title to the movie it comes from:confused: Here's what I remember:

A woman is begging for her life and crying, and the man who wants to kill her and has her in his power is imitating her sobs sarcastically, and then he says something like "shut up you bitch,you don't understand, I can't take no pleasure in killing like this - sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and you don't have to like it" and the woman says "please I'd do anything" and the crying repeats and the imitation and insane laughter. Actually, I think there might have been 2 killers working together.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me remember this. Thanks.

Scream?........
Old 06-27-2009, 07:21 AM
No, fuck YOU

Along came a spider?
Old 06-27-2009, 07:29 AM
No, fuck YOU

Devils Rejects?
Old 06-27-2009, 07:51 AM
whatever gets you through

The Gate!!!!

(ok it is actually the original texas chainsaw massacre - but i'm betting the gate has a scene just like this)
Old 06-27-2009, 08:00 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
The Gate!!!!

(ok it is actually the original texas chainsaw massacre - but i'm betting the gate has a scene just like this)
You dumb bastard.... I knew i'd seen that scene... :mad:
Old 06-27-2009, 08:12 AM
whatever gets you through

funny - i thought you were just messing with her

i just watched the original tcm a week or so ago so it is still very much in mind.

i'm on a carpenter kick lately - watching back through almost all his old films. i even dug up a copy of Dark Star - hilarious!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods