Old 11-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Evil is Better

I liked the last one and thought it was a good ending to the franchise which no franchise ever has so im disappointed that they're making another one just for the sake of money.

I also dont like the idea of them bringing Jigsaw back. Unlike NE i really liked Tobin Bell and thought he was great as Jigsaw but it kinda takes away from basically everything that happened after the third one if he is somehow alive.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
I liked the last one and thought it was a good ending to the franchise which no franchise ever has so im disappointed that they're making another one just for the sake of money.

I also dont like the idea of them bringing Jigsaw back. Unlike NE i really liked Tobin Bell and thought he was great as Jigsaw but it kinda takes away from basically everything that happened after the third one if he is somehow alive.
Is that true, they're bringing Jigsaw back? I hope not. That would be lame. Hopefully it just means he'll be involved in flashbacks to help fill in details of the story, as he was in all the films after 3.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giganticface View Post
Is that true, they're bringing Jigsaw back? I hope not. That would be lame. Hopefully it just means he'll be involved in flashbacks to help fill in details of the story, as he was in all the films after 3.
Yeah hopefully. I'd be fine with that

Old 11-26-2013, 04:15 PM
Scares Little Kids

l will end up watching this just because, I love seeing the different ways people are tested but, why? I mean yes there was a lot left untold still the movies just got more and more confusing. At tthe last movie I was lost on who was who and what the hell was going on anymore.