Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Undead

Re: Cabin Fever 2?

Quote:
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
I just ran across a site that was talking about Cabin Fever coming out soon. Has anyone else heard of this? It also said something about Candyman 4 and Jeepers Creepers 3, anyone know anything about this?
Which site, dude? And which are the better sites for new films?
Old 09-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Hellraiser

sick sick man how the hell can u not be interested in jeppers creepers 3? yeah it wont ba as good as the other cuse they messed up in the second one but maybe they can rebound.

cabin fever-same as sick sick man no comment

n candyman 4-.......no just no
Old 09-19-2005, 10:32 PM
No charge for awesomeness

All 3 of these sequels sound like stuff that we will probably see in the next year or so.

Cabin Fever - I'm surprised they haven't churned a sequel out for this already. Whether you like the first one or not, a sequel would do decent money.

JC3- You know they'll put this one out. They've got a franchise on their hands and they know it. I bet we see JC 5 or 6 before we send the end of these films.

Candyman 4 - I haven't seen anything about this yet but it's an interesting concept. I'd go see it if they do make it though.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
JC3- You know they'll put this one out. They've got a franchise on their hands and they know it. I bet we see JC 5 or 6 before we send the end of these films.
If there was any hope to making the Creeper into a franchise villain, they dashed it with the second flick. It came off too comical too early and the end made it really hard for them to make another sequel (unless they do the desperate "future" or "medieval" films).

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Just give it up, people. Some films were never meant to become franchises. Cabin Fever and Jeepers Creepers are prime examples. I didn't hate Cabin Fever like a lot of people did, but I don't think a sequel would work out well. As for JC, I thought the first was actually pretty good. They really blew it on the second one though. If they continue with it, it's going to be the new Leprechaun.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:56 AM
Hellraiser

yeah i agree i mean cabin fever was an ok movie n i dont care if they com out with a second one but its not a francise movie.... maybe JC is but i dont think there will be any 5 and six the most they will go up to is 4 at most. this next one could possily end it right here. i mean they di already fuck the second one up enough to amke it hard. in order for them to make another one after this they have to come out n tell everyone the origin of the creeper. its a must or people will stop seein it after this one if they dont tell them.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:08 AM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
that would have been cool. a prequal of the creeper would be kinda cool I would see that

Quote:
Originally posted by SKOOFx
The original Jeepers Creepers 2 storyline was MUCH better than what they shat out of their ass (the bus crap). It was originally going to a continuation of the first movie..right where the events left off. Having the sister chase after the creeper. Revenge Style.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:15 AM

..didnt like number 1
Old 09-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Hellraiser

how could u not like the first one? i mean yeah it could hav been improved. but it was a different plot then alot of other movies these days in a way. as long as u dont say that u liked the second one better becuase that one left out so many things that they said in the first one. which stunk it up