Old 10-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to Pariah.
You should be able to find it in Season One of the New Twilight Zone. Though I am not 100% sure.
Did I solicit thee from darkness to promote me?
To dream as you but of one dream--to love, to be loved.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Evil Dead

New "Twilight Zone" Movie

Joby Harold Crosses Over Into The Twilight Zone
Source: Variety
June 7, 2012

Joby Harold is the latest name to tackle the screenplay to The Twilight Zone. Variety reports that the All You Need is Kill screenwriter will perform a rewrite on the television adaptation, previously scripted by Jason Rothenberg and then rewritten by Anthony Peckham.

Unlike the previous anthology feature that was released in 1983, the new film will incorporate multiple story elements from classic episodes of the 60's series into a single narrative.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Appian Way are developing the film with Matt Reeves (Cloverfield, Let Me In) attached to direct.

Appian Way partners Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson Killoran will produce with Michael Ireland, while Matt Cherniss will executive produce.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 AM
For Vendetta

Matt Reeves No Longer Directing THE TWILIGHT ZONE

Quote:
It looked as if director Matt Reeves had finally settled on his Let Me In follow-up last year when he was set to direct a feature film adaptation of The Twilight Zone. The project tapped Sherlock Holmes scribe Tony Peckham to rewrite the screenplay last December, but word on the Warner Bros. adaptation has been relatively quiet since then. Now Variety’s Justin Kroll reports that, due to scheduling conflicts, Reeves has left the film.
http://collider.com/matt-reeves-not-...t-zone/197891/
Old 11-05-2012, 07:54 AM
For Vendetta

Plot details :-

Quote:
It follows a test pilot who winds up breaking the speed of light; when he puts down his craft, he discovers that he’s landed a bit late for supper — 96 years late.
It resembles the Feb. 5, 1960 episode “The Last Flight,” the first “Twilight Zone” scripted by Richard Matheson. It followed a British biplane pilot fighting World War I in 1917 who finds himself passing through a strange cloud and ending up on an American air base in 1959.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/11/loope...ms-coming.html
Old 08-17-2013, 10:09 PM
For Vendetta

Joseph Kosinski in Talks to Direct THE TWILIGHT ZONE for Warner Bros.

After breaking into features with TRON: Legacy and following it up with this year’s sci-fi effort Oblivion, director Joseph Kosinski is now in negotiations to helm Warner Bros.’ The Twilight Zone picture.

Quote:
Produced in part by Leonardo DiCaprio‘s Appian Way banner, the sci-fi reboot had drafts turned in by Jason Rothenberg (Body Politic) and Tony Peckham (Sherlock Holmes). It’s now being redeveloped with Kosinski in mind, though plot details remain guarded. (It’s a safe bet that the color palette will feature a lot of white.)

Heat Vision reports Kosinski being in talks, though there’s no mention of how this affects his schedule or Disney’s TRON: Legacy sequel, which he is also attached to direct.

There’s currently another TV series reboot in the works with Bryan Singer producing.
http://collider.com/the-twilight-zone-joseph-kosinski/
Old 08-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Horror Fan For Life

I would definitely be interested, every new years SyFy Twilight Zone marathon I scroll through the guide and tape my favorites- and every year my wife checks the DVR list and says- you gonna watch these again??? You've seen em like a hundred times!!! They just never get old, also found a channel on cable that plays Night Gallery- great childhood memories from the 70's. Rod Serling was a man before his time and died too young- genius.