Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-22-2011, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
Someone
good start
Old 10-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Banned

Thank you Zwoti!:D
Old 10-22-2011, 11:17 AM
sCaRyNeSs

Nobody is gonna guess this, but

I saw a movie when I was VERY little, I don't even know if it's a horror or what, but I remember 1 scene:

A woman laying in a bathtub and suddenly the small "figures/miniatures" standing on the bathtub all around her comes to life and "kills" her [I think].

Lmao, but this is all I remember. :D

SCREAMING OUT I'M A HORRORFAN 'TILL I DIE BITCHES
Old 10-22-2011, 03:23 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
Nobody is gonna guess this, but

I saw a movie when I was VERY little, I don't even know if it's a horror or what, but I remember 1 scene:

A woman laying in a bathtub and suddenly the small "figures/miniatures" standing on the bathtub all around her comes to life and "kills" her [I think].

Lmao, but this is all I remember. :D
Could be one of the Puppetmasters.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Scary car guy...

Alright, here's a REAL head scratcher.

I was a little drunk, up at 3AM watching some hosted horror show on the local Austin public access channel. They were presenting a werewolf movie. The movie looked like it took place in the middle east, had a couple of sex scenes in it and was a super 70s B movie. The characters were in caves trying to track down these werewolves and were dressed in middle eastern attire, but had vests on kinda like in Planet of the Apes. Very weird.

I remember it being really good, but passed out from one too many Lone Stars.

This movie sounds familiar to everyone right??

Thanks for any help. :)
Old 11-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Little Boo

Forgot the name..

Alright, it was about a girl (around 20yo) who had her skin falling off, she then returns to her original family/area. This (skin falling off) is a curse and happens at the dry seasons, to stop the dry seasons they have to offer someone. In this case this family (of the girl) has to offer her brother (not sure) and kill it in the bathtube. She refuses and other families start picking on this family for failing to offer.

You actually see these monsters (human shaped in clothes) a few times and sometime in the middle of the movie they kill one person that is bound on a pole.

I think it is roughly 5 years old (max 10yo), and it isn't a great/highly rated/welknown movie I think. But I want to rewatch it because I liked it pretty much :).

Can someone please, please help me? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Little Boo

Nevermind. I just remembered; The Rain. Obvious :)
Old 11-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Little Boo

Looking for an oldie

I remember watching an old horror movie but for the life of me I can not remember the name of it.

It was where there was a cafe owner that used human meat in the food but with a bit of a twist. They would bury the people/victims up to their necks in the ground behind the cafe. When the meat was ready they would run the lawnmower over the heads of the buried people.

Any help on this one?

Thanks
Old 11-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Banned

Sounds like Motel Hell.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081184/
Old 11-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Evil is Better

My brother just reminded me of this Asian series of horror movies about a girl who keeps getting reanimated or resurrected through someone else in each movie. I'm guessing shes a killer or ghost or something. I've never actually seen the movies so sorry about the vagueness. I just remember being interested in it and now i cant remember what they were called. Anybody know what i'm talking about?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods