Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
"The Video Dead" does not look like the movie I could be thinking of, but thanks for trying to help guys. It does seem similar to the movie, which features the clip I posted a picture of, but it is not Universal. I have a feeling this is a more recent movie, somewhere around 1999 - 2004. Does anyone know this movie?

- Horrorman
Old 06-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Evil Dead

Could it be "House of the Dead" or any of the movies from the zombie genre ("Zombie", "Day of the Dead", etc)?

- Horrorman
Old 06-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
Could it be "House of the Dead" or any of the movies from the zombie genre ("Zombie", "Day of the Dead", etc)?
Who knows? Maybe you just dreamt you watched it and it doesn't exist.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Who knows? Maybe you just dreamt you watched it and it doesn't exist.
Come on, do I deserve that? You know if you guys had a question, I would be polite enough to answer as best as I possibly could just to help you guys out, even if just a random guess, a random guess is better than nothing after all. I do not mean to be such a dick, and I am sorry I am acting like one, but seriously, if you do not know, then just say that, instead of just leaving me hanging, but if you do, or you at least have a guess of what it could be, then suggest it. It is that simple.

Additionally, I know I did not dream this. If I did, why was I able to paste a link of the clip (two links, actually, but they are the same clip, but just different close up shots, that's all)? It is from an actual movie, and I know someone knows this, and if Newb still wants to act childish and refuse to give me the title of the movie, when he said he knows it, then someone else has to.

There is really nothing more I can say, I am done asking. If you want to help me out, then help me out. If you do not, I will just have to ask elsewhere. I am going to find out the title of this film (and the other films I am trying to identify) with or without your help. Do you really want to make it that harder for a fellow horror fan? Think about it, and hey consider this, maybe you guys could be heroes. Would you love that? I would.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...nman/Demon.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...man/Demon2.jpg

Any help about the movie, any help at all, would truly be appreciated, thanks.

- Horrorman
Old 06-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Misanthrope

Why don't you ask whoever's photobucket account it is where the pictures from.

I smell a fuckin' troll anyways welcome to ignore.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Why don't you ask whoever's photobucket account it is where the pictures from.

I smell a fuckin' troll anyways welcome to ignore.

Because I was the one who posted the images as photo-bucket files. I originally got from the Universal Horror Make-up Show (a show located at the Universal Studios theme park in Orlando, Florida). The Universal Horror Make-up Show has a thing at the beginning of their show, of where they show a montage of clips from Universal's legacy of horror, though some of the movies are from non-horror movies, though have horrific elements. (Yes I contacted Universal Studios, but they never replied)

And, who are you calling troll, zombie?

Also, if you have nothing nice to say, then do not say anything at all, and see if I help you with a question next time around, jerk.

God!

- Horrorman
Old 06-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Evil Dead

O-k, I am going to come clean. Newb, I was sarcastic to you, and I did not mean to be. You just do not have any idea how long it is taking me to find that film. I have asked all around, and no one knows. I think it might be two things, one they know, but they just do not want to tell me, or two, they honestly have no clue. If someone made a snappy remark to me, I would probably be mad, but if they apologized, I would accept their apology. Elvis_Christ, I am sorry I called you a zombie, I know this might be very frustrating for all of you, but I am not doing this on purpose, please believe me. Everyone else, I am sorry I bothered asking to identify another title. I will stop bothering you guys now with trying to find these stupid titles. If you not know, you just do not know. I will just have to realize I may never find out the titles of these movies, and just spend another way to devote my appreciation towards horror films. Thanks for trying to help anyway guys, for those who really did try.

- Horrorman
Old 06-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
This message is hidden because horrorman is on your ignore list.
Quote:
This message is hidden because horrorman is on your ignore list.
Whatever. Just leave.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Whatever. Just leave.
I tried to be polite, but whatever, and Newb, thanks a lot. You couldn't answer just one simple question.

- Horrorman
Old 06-03-2009, 05:34 AM
Banned

Did he leave........phew...talk about obsessed. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I was just busting his balls and that I have no idea what this movie is.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods