Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Hellraiser

Thumbs up Glasgow_Smile - ANSWER TO YOUR MOVIE

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasgow_Smile
Spend some time looking for the title of this movie online, but can't seem to find it so hopefully someone will help me out here.

Okay, so I saw this movie years ago and I can only give a short description of what I still remember (no big surprise there I reckon).
I believe the movie was actually split up in two stories, in one some creature/monster was locked up in someone's private lab. The scientist who'd done that was all secretive about it and his colleague (or something) got curious and snooped around, suddenly hearing some child crying/asking for help inside some container. Turned out that this was the monster and he helped it to get out without knowing. Not sure what happened next.

The second story was about a man who was in love with some woman, but she couldn't stand him and he figured it was his looks. So he cuts off his hair/nose/ears and lips too I think and starts killing people seeking replacements and "improve" himself. I vividly recall him paying a visit to his object of desire wearing a hat and scarf and telling her he's about to have a fresh start while removing the head first and then the scarf..

Now in the end I think these two stories come together somehow, but it's a bit fuzzy.

IMDB poster on the Horror board said: Both of those stories sound like the movie I, Madman. :mad:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097557/plotsummary

Seems to have one story; though there is a monster in it, can't find the scene you describe.

Last edited by Superman1; 07-13-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I found what I was looking for.

I asked about a severed head on a ground. It was actually a severed head (I got that right) on a table. It is from "Virus" (1999).

The aquatic-like monster that I thought was on a dock is actually a robot put on a table, it came back to live, but was killed. It is from "Virus" (1999). (I was right about the support beam and the papers on the ground, though)

The monster who I thought had worms crawling across his face is actually a corpse lying in a coffin who has worms slithering on his face (he still had worms on his face). It is from a bonus clip of the director's cut of "the Frighteners" (1996).

At first, I was wondering why no one knew this clips, but I was way off with the information, thanks anyways.

- Horrorman
Old 07-14-2009, 02:57 AM
Glasgow_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097557/plotsummary

Seems to have one story; though there is a monster in it, can't find the scene you describe.
Wow, superman, you're my hero. XD
It has got to be the one.. now to find a copy of it somewhere!
Old 07-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Hellraiser

Arrow Your, Kingdom for I, Madman

Don't thank me. Your kingdom goes to the guy who solved it. :D

Another reply confirmed:
Its definitely I, Madman. Theres a guy who cuts off his features, and a story within the film about a monster in a crate, half human half jackal, which turns out to be real at the end. Its a cool film, very underrated.

It's on the Amazing Amazon for about 6 bux.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:15 PM
the_one_freeman

Does anyone know what movie this is?

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. My mother was telling me about a movie she saw as part of a triple feature at a drive in when she was younger. She can't remember the name, but she says there was a scene where "a woman was in the shower, then a man comes in, then they hug and then the woman's boobs grow eyes and teeth and eat the man's chest". That was the description she gave me, and I'm kind of interested in knowing what movie it is.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Glasgow_Smile

Too bad I'm king of Jack and shit then.. and Jack left town. ;)

@ the_one_freeman: I don't have a clue, but it sounds intriguing nonetheless.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_freeman View Post
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. My mother was telling me about a movie she saw as part of a triple feature at a drive in when she was younger. She can't remember the name, but she says there was a scene where "a woman was in the shower, then a man comes in, then they hug and then the woman's boobs grow eyes and teeth and eat the man's chest". That was the description she gave me, and I'm kind of interested in knowing what movie it is.
That sounds like something I've gotta see!

:D
Old 07-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Glufs

I saw this movie around 1992 but I only remember bits and pieces of it. All of what I remember played out in a skyscraper. There's demons there trying to capture this child in red clothes.

In one scene the child looks in a mirror and the mirror image starts moving on it's own and holds the child stuck to the mirror. There's also an old man outside the window pretending to be a normal window cleaning guy but is actually also a demon. When the childs parents see the demons they grab the child and try to flee. They come to the bottom floor of the skyscraper which is a parking lot. All the cars here are frozen in ice. Once they start to move among the cars they "wake up" and try to run them over.

That's all I remember. Anyone know which movie it is?
Old 07-18-2009, 09:21 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glufs View Post
I saw this movie around 1992 but I only remember bits and pieces of it. All of what I remember played out in a skyscraper. There's demons there trying to capture this child in red clothes.

In one scene the child looks in a mirror and the mirror image starts moving on it's own and holds the child stuck to the mirror. There's also an old man outside the window pretending to be a normal window cleaning guy but is actually also a demon. When the childs parents see the demons they grab the child and try to flee. They come to the bottom floor of the skyscraper which is a parking lot. All the cars here are frozen in ice. Once they start to move among the cars they "wake up" and try to run them over.

That's all I remember. Anyone know which movie it is?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095889/synopsis
Old 07-23-2009, 08:51 PM
chucknorris

I'm looking for a title here guys. It's going to be a challenge.

I saw this movie in 2002-2003 and it was still on the New Release shelf of the local video store. The store has since been renamed and restocked, getting rid of all of their less popular movies.

The plot was as follows: A group of independent researchers go to a local mansion that is supposedly haunted by the female slave owner and slaves that resided there. The entire film was shot with hand-held cameras in night vision.

Needless to say, the movie was low budget and pretty awful. A few key scenes I remember are: The chandelier on the first floor falls, nearly missing one of the crew members - in the attic, a guy's foot goes through the floorboards and he pulls out a decomposing arm - they find a secret passageway through the back of a bedroom closet, where they discover their missing friends chained to tables. They then proceed to free their friends and flee from the house.

While I can't remember the exact name, I know the title had something to do with "Francis (or Frances) Hill". I can't find any info whatsoever online.

Thanks.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods