Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
CHYNA

Question Help Please! What Movie Is This????

There is a movie that is in the 80's era. I was a kid but it had to be mid 80's, but there are some chicks, I believe 1 of them was black possibly, but she tries on a tribal mask in like an antique shop and she was playing around with it. She went to take the mask off and it cuts her face, she later on turns in to some kind of beast or monster that kills off her friends, I believe in one scene, some kids were having sex or making out in a theater when they are attacked and that is all I remember, I went through rows and rows of movies and none of them rings any kinds of bells. If any one can help please let me know, it is an unknown horror film, but I need some horror movies fans to help me please, I am going crazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!:confused:
Old 09-20-2009, 09:21 PM
For Vendetta

Demons (1985).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089013/

Old 09-20-2009, 09:33 PM
CHYNA

Wink

Thanks for responding, I have never seen or heard of this movie but I do see it on the full list of 80's horror, I will have to check that out anyway, the theater thing may sound familiar in the plot but I am not sure, then again I could be mixing the movies up, but in this movie, does a chick get cut on the face by a tribal mask, like maybe a voodoo mask or something, that is the clearest picture I do recall and she turns into a beast not a zombie....

Another movie if you please.... All I know is it is a costume party at an old mansion and people are being killed left and right by an undead monster man creature still living in the spooky mansion. At the end of the movie, the lone survivor chick tries to escape, but the monster is lying in the hall in front of the door and he has the keys to the front gate for her to get out in his hands, I think she had a shotgun too, she is wearing a torn costume dress from the 17 or 1800's, the movie may have been late 70's early 80's though...

Last edited by CHYNA; 09-20-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 09-20-2009, 09:36 PM
For Vendetta

Looks familiar?

Last edited by _____V_____; 09-20-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 PM
CHYNA

Talking Lmfao hysterically.....

Omg..... I f***ing love you, that is it, i have not seen this movie since i was a kid and i was born in 82, the things i remember, but thank you so much for your great memory, don't know what i would have done, i have been wrecking my brain, kudos to you for that, wowwwwwww!!!!!!

I revised my other post, since you were so good at that one, is it possible that you know the other movie i am talking about as well. The movies were so cheesy, but they don't make it like that anymore and when the new movies and music sucks, you go to the old ones, acting was horrible too lol....
Old 09-21-2009, 05:49 AM
CHYNA

Question 2 more movie questions, Thank You...

Again, thank you for helping me with the movie Demons, I sent another post before this about another movie if you might know that one as well.

Third question, I love Hello Mary Lou Prom Night 2, have been watching it for years, what is the first part of the movie or is this just a title, the old Prom Night movie could not be the first, doesn't fit, so where is Hello Mary Prom Night 1....lol...
Old 09-21-2009, 06:03 AM
Some sort of shouty cat

Send a message via MSN to Abominus
Prom Night is the first one. Sorry.

Go for number 3: The Last Kiss for the same type of cheesey fun. Only attempt number 4 if you're a glutton for punishment.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:08 AM
CHYNA

Red face

Ok thanks, just think you go from Prom Night with a killer, to the second Prom Night with a ghost, kinda crazy but all in good fun... good times--good times, read up a bit before this post, do you know of the second movie I was talking about before "V" helped me out with Demons...

Last edited by CHYNA; 09-21-2009 at 06:11 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:09 AM
CHYNA

Question Repost of movie info for you...

Another movie if you please.... All I know is it is a costume party at an old mansion and people are being killed left and right by an undead monster man creature still living in the spooky mansion. At the end of the movie, the lone survivor chick tries to escape, but the monster is lying in the hall in front of the door and he has the keys to the front gate for her to get out in his hands, I think she had a shotgun too, she is wearing a torn costume dress from the 17 or 1800's, the movie may have been late 70's early 80's though...
Old 09-21-2009, 02:37 PM
diaboliquesaint

Looking for the name of a film. any help?

Hi all,
I saw part of a film last year and can't remember what it was called. I'm going to make this more difficult by admitting to being an idiot because I can't remember if it was English or not, but my gut instinct says it was foreign.
Anyway, the plot involves a girl who is kidnapped and locked in a basement then tortured on a daily basis, beatings, cutting etc in order for the group of people to find out what it is like to be as close as possible to death. At the end, an older woman comes in to find out what she has to say about death, the woman then shoots herself.
I'd love to find it if possible.

Thanks

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods