Old 12-18-2020, 04:18 PM
Living Dead

lovecraft

Does any one else want to see Guillermo del toro make his version of AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS a reality? I love his films, him and Tim burton. Their movies are always a little twisted. They should have made HELLBOY 3, a little late now. LOVECRAFT deserves at least one big budget film, MOUNTAINS would be the perfect story. UNDER WATER is a great film, but no one knew it was a CTHULHU MYTHOS story. We deserve to see his twisted literature on a big screen.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:38 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. macabre View Post
Does any one else want to see Guillermo del toro make his version of AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS a reality? I love his films, him and Tim burton. Their movies are always a little twisted. They should have made HELLBOY 3, a little late now. LOVECRAFT deserves at least one big budget film, MOUNTAINS would be the perfect story. UNDER WATER is a great film, but no one knew it was a CTHULHU MYTHOS story. We deserve to see his twisted literature on a big screen.
What'd ya think of Under Water? Im interested in seeing it, but the reviews dont look good enough.

Old 12-19-2020, 08:51 PM
Living Dead

mr. macabre

It's very well made, worth checking out.
Old 12-20-2020, 06:45 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
What'd ya think of Under Water? Im interested in seeing it, but the reviews dont look good enough.
It's one of those don't read the review movies. If you like a movie like Doomsday then you'll like Underwater. Doomsday is a lot better though.

I did create a topic about Underwater here.

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69550

But my review in the review topic spoils it. But also if you like Leviathan I would say check it out. They didn't do a good job marketing Underwater. For horror fans it's definitely worth a watch even with its flaws.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:08 PM
Living Dead

We need more movies like this

Agreed, check it out.