Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Little Boo

Johnny Depp to be featured on Marilyn Manson's new album

I am a huge Manson fan and I am really looking forward to seeing him on May 2nd and to hear his new album. Even though his last tour sucked I have still not given up on him and I am glad I didn't because his new music sounds great along with his live performances. It has just been announced that famous actor Johnny Depp will be a guest musician on his current album "Born Villain".
For more details go to Johnny Depp To Feature On Marilyn Manson's New LPNew LP. Here is also the link to his new single "No Recflection" which is really cool

. So, what do you guys think of all this? Do you have faith that this album will be a good one like he promises?- MachineGunn Rita
Old 04-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Banned

no i dont think the album will be any good.something to do with the fact that marilyn mansons music is reaaly shite!!
Old 04-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Fan of B-Flicks

i haven't followed the band since i was introduced to them in junior high, but i think it's very interesting that depp is making a guest appearance on the album. may have to check into it. good info.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:43 AM
MUSICIAN / PRODUCER

That's pretty cool.. Didn't know Johnny Depp could sing. I am a huge fan of Manson's older albums, so I hope Born Villain is a good album, looking forward to buying it.
Jesse Dillard, known as "Delincuente" is a musician / producer from Arizona that has been rapping and producing music and beats for over 4 years. Coming with a sadistic, dark style of rap that you won't hear anywhere else, cold blooded, hard hitting beats and extreme violent lyrics to get your blood running, there is nothing else out there like it. He is the god of wicked sound...