Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Hellacious Demon

this pisses me off

u wanna know wat pisses me off? school. the reason that school pisses me off is because a lot of the shit u learn u don't use in life. and if u do it's only for a specific job. if we want to do that job then we should learn the shit wen we fucking apply for the job. another thing is everybody says we have to get out and play. we can't do this because of all this school shit going on in our lives. homework and just going to school wastes our valuable time to play. another thing i hate about school is that we always get homework. i thought we went to school to learn not to do it at home. so fuck school. it sucks. anybody agree?
Old 12-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Evil Dead

freddyfan what is your age??? if you are in high school then man just do it and fucking finish... I quit when I was 16 and it was probably the dumbest thing I ever did.. I couldnt get a job to save my ass, and when I said I had a GED they just pretty much laugh and tell me to go get some college experience... I am not trying to preach to you, cause school sucked to me... but looking back it was the easiest thing I could have finished... when you get out in the real world having to take care of yourself, paying bills and shit you`ll know what I am talking about then....

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 12-01-2003, 02:28 PM
Hellacious Demon

for the last time I am only 12 damn it. I am in the 6th grade. I know wat your saying and I totally respect that. if i was in the high school then i wouldn't be complaining because it would almost be over. I still have another six years of this shit. only if life were just some easy, fun world. but that will never happen now will it?
Old 12-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Evil Dead

hey man cool it, I didnt know waht your age is.. I dont read all the threads... But shit just lighten up, life is not all that bad.. it is what you make of it.. watch some horror and enjoy it...

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 12-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Hellacious Demon

sorry for going so rough on ya about my age. i just keep getting that question over and over again. i do sit down and enjoy myself at home but at school that rarely ever happens. the thing i hate about my school is u get a couple wrong and it's an F. one time I got 5 wrong out of 25 on a math test and I got an F. wat is up with that?
Old 12-01-2003, 03:40 PM
does anybody read this?

look dude JUST SUCK IT UP. lifes not all about what you want an "what pisses you off." yea school is hard (just ask me i currently have a 51 in honors physical science, the hardest fucking class i've ever taken) but it'll be over soon. besides if you get tired of whats going on just do something stupid and go to detention (but thats probably why i have a 51 in honors physical science, and i said a gay joke and later found out that my teacher was a lesbian). and please don't flood the forum with irrelevent threads like this.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:57 PM
HOMBRE MALO

School-FF

When I was your age, school really sucked. I would have rather been doing a thousand other things--but if I had tried my famiy would have killed me.
I really hated school until my Senior year, and somehow then life turned around.
Was I a good student--No. But I passed and graduated.
Then it took me 8 years to get a 4 year BBA.
Did I ever use most of what I had learned, again no.
Am I sorry I went to all that trouble, again no.
I've had--and am still having--a great time with life, because of have an education I've always been able to do what I damn well please.
Hang in there--A Really Old Fucker (take a look at my bio for the yearI was born!)
Old 12-01-2003, 04:18 PM
Hellacious Demon

I guess u guys are right. sure life's not always fun but enjoy wat is fun. just ignore the stuff that u don't like and stop thinking about it and i'll be fine. thanks guys. by the way, i won't make more threads like this.
Old 12-01-2003, 04:22 PM
That fucking Guy...

Freddyfan, I think you should consider suicide...
Old 12-01-2003, 04:24 PM
does anybody read this?

i think you understand now. i'm glad that at least you came here and talked about it instead of doing something stupid like i don't know, killing yourself over a math test.