Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies

Old 10-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post

Anyways, I do not think the people who did the film will ever reveal the movies, why I will never know.....

And Jim Varney aint talkin' either! Wrong category, BTW. :rolleyes:
Old 10-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Jim Varney has passed, but you know, it is rather funny. I post a thread, asking one simple question, but instead of answering my question, all people do are either criticizing me for posting the question in the wrong forum, or think I am too obsessive just because I want to find out what movies two clips are from, really, it is not asking that much. It is not as if I am trying to ask something very profound, such as, "Why are there fifty states" or "is there a God", come on give me a break. :rolleyes:

Horrorman
Old 10-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
Jim Varney has passed, but you know, it is rather funny. I post a thread, asking one simple question, but instead of answering my question, all people do are either criticizing me for posting the question in the wrong forum, or think I am too obsessive just because I want to find out what movies two clips are from, really, it is not asking that much. It is not as if I am trying to ask something very profound, such as, "Why are there fifty states" or "is there a God", come on give me a break. :rolleyes:

Horrorman

Well, there is the possibility that nobody knows, and if you weren't able to obtain the info anywhere on the 'net, how would we? And I doubt you'll find that many enthusiasts of the Ernest series anywhere, to really get the full answer.

BTW, I thought the few I've seen were fairly funny, but would I go out of my way to see them again. NO!
Old 10-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
There is the possibility that no one knows, but I am sure someone out there knows. It is also possible that the two clips were created just for the movie, but I doubt it, since the other clips are from actual movies. I also realize that many people who use horror.com are not Ernest fans, but since the opening credits of the film are from low budget 50's-60's horror movies, I am sure someone who uses this forum might know. Anyway, all I know, is that these movies appear in the opening credits, I saw and have all of them:

"Nosferatu"
"White Zombie"
"Phantom from Space"
"Brain from Planet Arous, the"
"Screaming Skull, the"
"Missile to the Moon"
"Hideous Sun Demon, the"
"Giant Gila Monster, the"
"Killer Shrews, the"
"Little Shop of Horrors, the"
"Battle Beyond the Sun"

And, of course the two unknown movies, but anyway, maybe I will find out the movies someday.

Horrorman