Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Scares Little Kids

Sorry for interupting this conversation but ain't it weird that so much people are logged on at the same time. Never bein here when there is more than a handful of people around. Definitaly a good sign that this site is growing and growing fast.

Neway Love yeah it can be scary but when you find it it's great!!!
Old 12-08-2003, 10:12 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by VenomX
Love is the spice of life folks! Stop being so negative about everything! Sheesh, have we got some mopers on this forum. I think the next thread should be called something like "I don't like food anymore", or "Goddamn oxygen, all filling my lungs and stuff".
Pretty funny Venom. I can relate to you. I find being alone more scary than being in love.
Old 12-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Love...shit its a hard one.Yeah I can see the resemblence with Horror. On a person note I have been seeing this guy off and on for the last 7 years...He was deployed to the Middle East and has been gone for 10 mnths Now..We have had our hard times and our good ones. But we both feel it is easier not to be an "ITEM"But I cant help to wonder "whats he going through?" What kinda of REAL Horror is he seeing?" I miss him so much it hurts deep like an appendage was severed. I felt a comfort with him I never knew was possible. He is my best friend...my lover... my link to the "norm" of society... and sometimes when all I can do is think about him I truely believe he is my soulmate...
But we are not together in that sence...Im not a stalker or anything like that he feels the same just we got to a point in our lives when complications out numbered us and this the best way we see for right now. I date casually and still carry on with my life and trying to Live it the best I can...But I always catch myself comparing everyone I date with him...Love is a painful route we all eventually endour... Everyones path is different but still in search for the same thing... Who wants to live alone?
Oh and the sex and love issue I agree with Abby ... too much to catch now adays.... If your going in COVER UP GUYS:D :p
Old 12-08-2003, 11:59 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
Hmmm. i have to think on this one. hmm.

I know its scary to be in love. You don't know if the one you love loves you back.

But if I was asked to pick between loving and be just indifferent, I'll take the plunge on love.

It sure beats the feeling of being ALONE!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 12:14 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
It sure beats the feeling of being ALONE!!!
I dont know, ive gotten used to the fealing, it doesnt bother me anymore. Maybe im just used to it after all it has been 2and a half years, lol. THATS WRITE I JUST ADMITED A 2.5 YEAR ABSTINANCE!!!:D
Old 12-09-2003, 12:20 AM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
THATS WRITE I JUST ADMITED A 2.5 YEAR ABSTINANCE!!!:D
What??? LOL wow! Now, i'm definitely impressed. I never went for that long..... How do you do it?:D
Old 12-09-2003, 11:04 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally posted by VampRocker
Yeah, love sucks. But I'm positive that I'd rather be in love than be stalked by a bloodthirsty, homicidal maniac...
Yeah, that's right :-)
But it's nice to hear that most of you also think, that love is a really scary thing...
I've made some very bad experiences in the last time and I found out, that the feeling of being unhappy in love is very, very painful... especially when your best friend falls in love with the girl you want... that sucks!!
Old 12-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
What??? LOL wow! Now, i'm definitely impressed. I never went for that long..... How do you do it?
LMAO i knew some of you women would think i was crazy. you guys can get it any time you want, anywhere just because your female. Its different for guys, you have to really get out there and meet girls, build relationships etc.

I got hurt really bad when i left for college by a girl i THOUGHT was my soulmate. I kinda lost a lot of faith in women after that and have gotten used to being alone i guess. Alot of my friends think im crazy and feal bad for me because i dont persue any relationships anymore. I just feal that ill probably live out the rest of my life alone.

Not a sob story or anything, just explaining my situation. Im not really even sad about it anymore, its just what im used to. I live for my music and thats it.....but its enough for me. I guess my point is dont take the person your with for granted, because theres nothing that says you wont be alone too. Appreciate them everyday because like Coldwisper said its alot better than being alone.
Old 12-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
i completely agree...i know i am a guy and i am supposed to like sex with everything but i thik it is much better when you are witht he person you love.......love is a scary word and it cuses people to do things that they would not do, under normal circumstances.......i think love is great but on the same token SHE is a harsh mistress..........Love can best be described through one word ...TIME...time heals and time shatters but in the end It is better to have loved........