Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Banned

I've got one I've been trying to find for 20 years. I believe it was made in the early to mid 80's, give ot take(its not The Gate).

The few fuzzy details I remember: A group of soldiers are either stranded or stationed at a monastary or very old stone block building. The stones were very large, bigger than bricks or cinder blocks but not too big to move. For some reason I can't recall, one of the blocks is moved and theres a supernatural something on the other side. I think it was like another world or something.

I know those details don't mount to much but if anyone recalls the title I'd appreciate it!
Old 11-17-2010, 05:37 PM
Hellraiser

Question Trick or Keep?

not The Gate - but close if

............................. THE
........................... KEEP
(1983) :confused:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085780/

Last edited by Superman1; 11-17-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post
not The Gate - but close if

THE
KEEP
(1983) :confused:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085780/

Thats it! Thank you!!!!

Thats been bugging me for years!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Little Boo

Death Train

A film I saw on TV about 10 years ago, I'm sure it was called Death Train but can't find any reference to it anywhere on the net, maybe I have the name wrong.

It was late-70's/early-80's, the horror scenes were much like the original Omen film with decapitations etc. A bunch of american students travel to Slovakia or something, end up in a remote village and realise they are to be sacrificed. Some escape on a train, but it kills them all one by one.

I know someone is gonna know this one, it's been killing me, thanks in advance!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:49 AM
The End Is Nigh

Sounds a bit like Night Train Murders.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:13 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich83426 View Post
A film I saw on TV about 10 years ago, I'm sure it was called Death Train but can't find any reference to it anywhere on the net, maybe I have the name wrong.

It was late-70's/early-80's, the horror scenes were much like the original Omen film with decapitations etc. A bunch of american students travel to Slovakia or something, end up in a remote village and realise they are to be sacrificed. Some escape on a train, but it kills them all one by one.

I know someone is gonna know this one, it's been killing me, thanks in advance!!!
Its Beyond the Door III (aka Amok Train)..Its late 80's though.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:34 PM
HDC Idol

Ok - I'm pretty sure that I just saw this trailer on the DVD for Doghouse, so it's possible that it's from the UK (I can't believe I didn't write the title down :mad:) - So that means that it's either released in the UK or about to be released in the UK. Either that or that just means that it's an indie horror flick (really helpful, I know) and is new (so released sometime 2008 - present).

Anyway - It has a low-budget style, kinda like Paranormal Activity, but the hand held camera is held by the director and not one of our characters (if you know what I mean)...

There are three characters, a girl, her boyfriend/fiance/husband and his friend. The friend is staying at the couple's house and is clearly possessed - He sees demons or ghosts when the lights are off. Of course, the girl just wants to throw him out, but the friend won't do it.

It's call something to the effect of...

The Haunting of [a guy's name]
The Possession of [a guy's name]
The Exorcism of [a guy's name]

Thanks so much for your help!

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 11-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

The Possession of David O'Reilly

Yeah - 2 in a row.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:46 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post
The Possession of David O'Reilly

Yeah - 2 in a row.
YES! That's it! It looks good. :D

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Darkness, Inc.

Looks like a good place to start

I have been trying to remember the name of a movie I remember watching as a kid. About vampires, and I'm pretty sure that some of the people had modified guns that were shooting wooden bullets. I can only vaguely remember one scene, a door opening at the end of a hallway, and someone just unloading his gun at a vampire. Any ideas? And no, I'm pretty sure it isn't The Ghoulies.. :)

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods