Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Tenant

I've never seen that one, actually. I'll have to check it out soon.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:55 AM
cimston

Do you know any more good horrors like this one? Not this newones like house of vax,hills have eyes,prom night etc where there`s just slaying and they`re totally predictable.Something more like this one better,hardcore horrors so to call it...I wanna make a collection of really good horrors.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharendaen View Post
OK, i saw this movie a while ago, so im a little fuzzy. It starts out with some people going to visit some other people in a little town. When they get into the town they stop and ask a priest about the family. he tells them about how the family had missed church one sunday and the priest had gone to check on them. When he got there, the family was gone or dead and there was a menacing laughter coming from everywhere. The visitors head to the house, which is on a hill or secluded, and when they get there the back of the house is demolished, but when they go into the front, the building is still standing. They get freaked out get in there cars to leave but there cars will not start. They decide to try and walk down the hill. On there way down they pass through a mist or fog and when they come out of it they are back at the house again. Everything gets pretty fuzzy after that, but i think there were zombies and a kid turned into a dove. Not to sure about that last part.
Demon Wind
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099401/
Old 01-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimston View Post
Do you know any more good horrors like this one? Not this newones like house of vax,hills have eyes,prom night etc where there`s just slaying and they`re totally predictable.Something more like this one better,hardcore horrors so to call it...I wanna make a collection of really good horrors.
Now here's a message to everyone who says remakes don't hurt the original movies. Here we have a horror n00b who has no idea all the films he just mentioned are REMAKES of FAR SUPERIOR ORIGINALS.

Ironic, ain't it? And maddeningly frustrating.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 01-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Now here's a message to everyone who says remakes don't hurt the original movies. Here we have a horror n00b who has no idea all the films he just mentioned are REMAKES of FAR SUPERIOR ORIGINALS.

not at all mr grumpy lemons..

if it wasnt for seeing those films and posting about it - he wouldnt have seen your post. now he knows they are remakes and may seek out the origionals.

not ironic, not frustrating ... just an opportunity to educate..
Old 01-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimston View Post
Go to the "General" forum and check out the first 3 threads......tons of suggestions there.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
not at all mr grumpy lemons..

if it wasnt for seeing those films and posting about it - he wouldnt have seen your post. now he knows they are remakes and may seek out the origionals.

not ironic, not frustrating ... just an opportunity to educate..
But he's only the tip of an iceberg. One person who bothered to seek out a horror forum. Average film viewer: just as clueless.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:52 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
But he's only the tip of an iceberg. One person who bothered to seek out a horror forum. Average film viewer: just as clueless.
yeah but most of them dont like horror either.

you have to come to terms with the understandable fact that most young people look forward - not backward ... they have no reason too either unless they get some fortunate exposure.. through an older person or a forum.

they werent around when the old stuff came out - we were ... so we have an advantage.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:06 PM
cimston

Quote:

Thanks for the help which noone asked you for,and thanks for giving me the answer to a question about remakes i didn`t ask you.Yes I KNOW those movies i mentioned before are all remakes,every time you type the titles on imdb,axxo or mininova every version of the movie pops up,so you know that there are older versions of them,but maybe you are the king of guy who sits alone at home,shares love with the computer,angry at the world and angry at the years that passed him by.I guess that because of all that,when someone speaks-even if its about carrots and meatlofs,you join the conversation immeadetly and tell the wolrd all your lifestory.And thank you,maybe next time i`lll ask you to help me open a jar of pickles and you`ll tell me all about the production of toothpicks in Madagaskar.Sorry for all those people who are bodered or even bored with this arguing,but i just don`t like people who say something just for the sake of saying it.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Cranky

I know it's hard to have ignorance exposed. Try and take it with grace.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods