Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Minister of the Sinister

Quote:
TWIST SAID:
So the movie I need help with is from the last 70s, early 80s. If I am remember the movie correctly. They are black space slugs that enter humans through the back of the neck. I recall a scene were one of the guy characters wakes up in bed and the bed is completely covered in blood because one of the slugs entered him in the middle of the night without him knowing.

I think this was also a scene in the movie but I am a bit fuzzy on it. I thought I remembered a scene where the guy pulls the slug out of the back of his neck and places it in the bathroom sink and it speaks to him.

The movie is not Shivers or Night of the Creeps.
How about The Puppet Masters (1994)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111003/

-OR-

Maybe it's Brain Damage (1988)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094793/

...Talking parasite named Alhmer (Sp?) gets host to acquire brains for sustenance....

...Let me know if I'm close.

Last edited by p1zl3; 10-17-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:18 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist View Post
It had some similar elements but still not it. I am guessing maybe it was all in my head. Odd it seems to vivid though.
All is not quite lost yet. If it isn't one of the one's p1zl3 mentioned, perhaps it is this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087998/

After that, I'm pretty much out of ideas...
Old 10-19-2009, 11:34 AM
darkgabeman

has anyone heard this
its from a horror movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oru7Xv0aom0
Old 10-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Minister of the Sinister

Quote:
has anyone heard this
its from a horror movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oru7Xv0aom0
Sounds pretty generic to me dude. Are you sure it's from a film? It could be from one of those "Haunted House" music CDs...
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Raqumup

come on, no one responded to my post, PLEASE HELP ME THIS MOVIE IS NOT THAT OLD, SOMEONE KNOWS THE MOVIE????????????
I am looking for the tittle of a scary movie, the only thing I can remember is a small part of the movie trailer where a woman is making a bed, and she shakes the sheet in the air over the bed so it will spread out over the bed and while it is in the air you can see legs of ghosts standing on the bed but as the sheet floats down to the bed the legs disapear?does anyone remember this and can tell me the name of the movie. Thanks
Old 10-19-2009, 04:31 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raqumup View Post
come on, no one responded to my post, PLEASE HELP ME THIS MOVIE IS NOT THAT OLD, SOMEONE KNOWS THE MOVIE????????????
I am looking for the tittle of a scary movie, the only thing I can remember is a small part of the movie trailer where a woman is making a bed, and she shakes the sheet in the air over the bed so it will spread out over the bed and while it is in the air you can see legs of ghosts standing on the bed but as the sheet floats down to the bed the legs disapear?does anyone remember this and can tell me the name of the movie. Thanks

Amityville Horror??

Would be nice if you had any suggestion about the decade.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raqumup View Post
sorry....I was on the crapper.

The Messengers

Old 10-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1zl3 View Post
Sounds pretty generic to me dude. Are you sure it's from a film? It could be from one of those "Haunted House" music CDs...
For real...and I assume you posted that on youtube, so, like, where did you get it from? That could go a long way as to telling where it came from....
Old 10-20-2009, 07:01 AM
Raqumup

Yes that's it the messangers thanks
Old 10-20-2009, 07:02 AM
battybetty

Thanks grouchsmom! I'm hoping this puts an end to my wonderings about this film - too bad it's a snoozer. Ah well... I'll let you know if it's the right one.
Thanks for your help!!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods