Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-03-2012, 05:35 AM
MUSICIAN / PRODUCER

Exclamation A New Era Of Wicked Sound

What up, my name is Jesse a.k.a Delincuente. Been lurking around this site for awhile now, haven't got an intro post up yet. I've seen a lot of artists and writers around here but no rappers aha. I am a musician / producer and I've been doing my thing for 6 years now. I am into all sorts of horror stuff, movies, music, artwork, anything evil !!

I make rap beats, wicked sounds, check me out on YouTube if you get a chance. youtube.com/delincuentebeats/videos
If you're into rap, you should listen to some of my songs, you won't be disappointed !Aha
reverbnation.com/delincuente

Anyway I'll be checking these forums often, trying to bring in some more people, we need to put more horror out there in the world. If you have a facebook, add me: facebook.com/6Jesse6Dillard6

--Delincuente
Jesse Dillard, known as "Delincuente" is a musician / producer from Arizona that has been rapping and producing music and beats for over 4 years. Coming with a sadistic, dark style of rap that you won't hear anywhere else, cold blooded, hard hitting beats and extreme violent lyrics to get your blood running, there is nothing else out there like it. He is the god of wicked sound...