Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
it was weak in parts but over all i liked it
Old 04-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommywikkid View Post
I would have probably enjoyed it even more had it not been called Evil Dead.
See, with the Dawn of the Dead remake that's exactly what I thought. If they had called this one something different I would've just said, "Fuck them, they just ripped off Evil Dead!".
Old 04-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Evil Dead

The Rats (2002)

I seen this movie a number of time now, first time two times , when came on TV about 10 years ago, I really enjoyed it back then

It's was not as good as remember it but I didn't found the movie well paced, it dose not take long at all before the Rats start to attack people.

About the middle part of the movie is gets little calm but more rats start to attack again
and I really liked scenes on Train, The rats covered the whole train , was really cool scenes.

The attack scenes were not to bad or that great. they went not to bloody but first attack was good a bit bloody at the start. as movies goes on the attacks scenes seem less bloody but a lot rats on the person getting attacked.

The acting was really good from the cast in this movie.

Decent Killer rat movie

6 out of 10
Old 04-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
13 Eerie (2013)

[/CENTER]

Six ambitious forensic undergrads are marooned on a remote island during a university field project. Unbeknownst to the group, the site was formerly used as an illegal biological testing ground for life-term criminals left for dead. But they aren't. They're undead.

A decent, fun zombiesque action-horror flick. After lately seen her in American Marry, it seems Katharine 'Ginger' Isabelle is just getting hotter & hotter every day. ;)

>>: B
I'll put this one on my list since I'm a Katharine fan.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Evil Dead

Mulberry Street (2006) here in the UK for some odd reason its' called Zombie Virus on Mulberry street (2006), Even the movie titled is Mulberry street , don't get the point of that at all. (I worse think about it their NOT Zombies they are infected)

I have seen this movie few times now, I really liked it, People are attacked by Rats but not killed only bitten by then.

When you did get bitten by then you will turn into blood-thirsty rat creatures, , I reallly enjoyed this movie.

I loved how transformation was slowly and you get tell how they change and the transformation was really good but there could have been a bit better.

I don't think the movie was too gory, the attack can be a bit bloody at times, I did expect it to be a bit more gory

The make up effect were really good in this movie, Rats attack was really good and Human-Rats were did look scary at times.

Ending of this movie was really good really good but very sad in this movie, kind of the whole movie feel very depressing.

Great acting from the whole cast
7 out of 10
Old 04-10-2013, 09:45 AM
For Vendetta

Old 04-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Dark Skies (2013)

Nothing great or original but a decent, time passing sci fi-horror.

>>: B

Insensibles aka Painless (2012)

This is a slow burn Spanish thriller with some horror elements that finely manages to interestingly blend two very different settings and times in Spain. The story moves back and forth between the central character David's present-day investigation to find his real parents and a sanatorium in Catalonia during the Spanish Civil War and yes, there's an obvious connection between them. The sanatorium houses imprisoned 'painless' children, whose innocent investigation of the world around them often has dangerous or bloody consequences as they have been given little reason to fear anything in life like fire, knives, animals...which are simply toys to these children. The storylines rarely seems predictable and is usually captivating but the narrative does drag a bit in the middle.
I was expecting something spectacular like Martyrs and it didn't turned out anything like that at all but it definitely wasn't bad either. Like today's any fine Spanish horror or thriller movie this is also a pretty well made, good dark-thriller but that fairytale like ending was bit of a disappointment though. Overall, I liked it.

>>: B+

Vamp U (2013)

It was silly & average but there were some funny moments.

>>: C+

Girls Against Boys (2012)

>>: D+

Last edited by roshiq; 04-10-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Banned

Wreck It Ralph.....haven't seen much animation as of late....this was very good.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Horror fan View Post
Mulberry Street (2006) here in the UK for some odd reason its' called Zombie Virus on Mulberry street (2006), Even the movie titled is Mulberry street , don't get the point of that at all. (I worse think about it their NOT Zombies they are infected)

I have seen this movie few times now, I really liked it, People are attacked by Rats but not killed only bitten by then.

When you did get bitten by then you will turn into blood-thirsty rat creatures, , I reallly enjoyed this movie.

I loved how transformation was slowly and you get tell how they change and the transformation was really good but there could have been a bit better.

I don't think the movie was too gory, the attack can be a bit bloody at times, I did expect it to be a bit more gory

The make up effect were really good in this movie, Rats attack was really good and Human-Rats were did look scary at times.

Ending of this movie was really good really good but very sad in this movie, kind of the whole movie feel very depressing.

Great acting from the whole cast
7 out of 10
I really liked that movie. The best of the after dark movies that year.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Evil Dead

"OZ, The Great And Powerful" (2013)

Plot:
When shady circus magician Oscar Diggs (James Franco) is hurled away from Kansas into the wonderful Land of Oz, he thinks that fame and fortune are his for the taking. However, three witches -- Theodora (Mila Kunis), Evanora (Rachel Weisz) and Glinda (Michelle Williams) -- remain unconvinced that Oscar is the great wizard that the inhabitants of Oz need and expect. Reluctantly drawn into Oz's epic problems, Oscar must find out who's good and who's evil before it's too late.

Phantom's Review: Highly entertaining fantasy film. Good performances from the cast, excellent direction by Sam Rami and amazing special FX.
The nice thing is, you can believe these characters will actually grow into the iconic characters from the 1939 film.
A fun movie for everyone.

Tags
movie