Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

View Poll Results: What is the best gaming system on the market today?
X-Box 4 28.57%
Gamecube 1 7.14%
Nintendo 64 0 0%
Playstation 2 7 50.00%
PC 2 14.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2003, 06:25 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

yeah i'd take a gamecube over an xbox
Old 11-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Mad Adam

The PC is by far the best gaming system. However, I will argue that a true gamer has all current consoles and a PC. A true gamer will also buy a game for whichever system it plays the best on. PC's have the widest variety of games available and cater to any kind of controller imaginable. You can use the keyboard/mouse for RPG,FPS,RTS and Adventure games. There is also a wider variety of controller manufactuers for game pads, joysticks, and steering wheel/pedals.

I have been updating and adding new content to my games for my PC since Doom. I probably played Doom for a few years via a modem; with friends. I can't begin to count how many maps I downloaded, its well over 500! You couldn't do that with a console until the Xbox.

The PC gets my vote mainly for the replay value of most of the games you can get.
Old 11-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

thank god some1 else agrees with me
Old 11-09-2003, 03:35 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Adam
The PC is by far the best gaming system. However, I will argue that a true gamer has all current consoles and a PC. A true gamer will also buy a game for whichever system it plays the best on. PC's have the widest variety of games available and cater to any kind of controller imaginable. You can use the keyboard/mouse for RPG,FPS,RTS and Adventure games. There is also a wider variety of controller manufactuers for game pads, joysticks, and steering wheel/pedals.

I have been updating and adding new content to my games for my PC since Doom. I probably played Doom for a few years via a modem; with friends. I can't begin to count how many maps I downloaded, its well over 500! You couldn't do that with a console until the Xbox.

The PC gets my vote mainly for the replay value of most of the games you can get.
A true gamer does not get any girls and has no friends/life.
Old 11-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
A true gamer does not get any girls and has no friends/life.
i disagree
Old 11-10-2003, 07:05 PM
Hellacious Demon

the pc is a great system and has the most games but it takes it awhile to download and some games need a lot of shit to play them. Still a great system though.