Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-14-2006, 09:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
TCM Underground

Hosted by Rob Zombie, did anyone watch this last night ? I work every friday night until 4:30 in the morning so I am never going to get to see it :mad: . How was it if you did ?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Hellraiser

Thumbs up reply

Maybe you could set your vcr to record some of the movies you would otherwise miss. I am going to try and catch them each week. There is a movie coming up sometime during the marathon called "Electra Glide In Blue". It has unique cast including Robert Blake and Elisha Cook, Jr..... a real different kind of esemble. I will have to try and view it when it airs on November 10. The movies will continue to air every Friday (latenight hours) through December 29th.:cool:
Old 10-26-2006, 09:34 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Wow I didn't know that I thought it was just this month, what time does it start ? I thought my local times said 3am but I thought that was kind of late.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Hellraiser

Cool reply

Well I guess it depends on what time zone you are in. This Friday "Sisters" is on 2 A.M. (ET) The TCM shedule also said that times may change but they were almost always on time in the past. I love TCM especially because there are no commercials so they do not chop the movies up..... almost like being at the theatre.:cool:
Old 11-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Undead Dead Dude

I watched it a couple of weeks ago ( missed this weekend) I thought that it was pretty cool! I have heard of FASTER PUSSY CAT KILL KILL KILL since I was a kid but saw it for the first time on TCM It was over the top goofy psycho-delic
trash with hot rods ,half naked hot sixties mama's ,and cold blooded murder so yeah I loved it. :D It comes on at 11:00 pm here were I live and last until about 2:30 or 3:00 am. I will be checking it out again.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanManiac View Post
Hosted by Rob Zombie, did anyone watch this last night ? I work every friday night until 4:30 in the morning so I am never going to get to see it :mad: . How was it if you did ?
Why dodn't you just tape it?