Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Little Boo

Have you guys seen this behind-the-scenes feature? It's pretty cool stuff. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaryminda15 View Post
What i hate is when they make remakes. Besides the rob zombie halloween was preetty sweet. I like the classics the way they were..

Not trying to be a dick(well, maybe a little bit) but what the fuck does this have to do with anything? By any chance are you related to Thomas George?
Old 01-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Foxhole Atheist

Parts 1 & 2 were good but I thought 3 was an absolute mess. Overlong by at least an hour, characters all over the place and utter shite plot.

If part 4 is to work, I hope you have returned to the root of the characters and remove most of the vast support cast. Need a good, strong supernatural element and reign back on the whole Jack Sparrow insanity.

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 01-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse mac View Post
Parts 1 & 2 were good but I thought 3 was an absolute mess. Overlong by at least an hour, characters all over the place and utter shite plot.

If part 4 is to work, I hope you have returned to the root of the characters and remove most of the vast support cast. Need a good, strong supernatural element and reign back on the whole Jack Sparrow insanity.
mmhm-agreed:cool:

...Hi scousey:)
Old 01-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Foxhole Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakru View Post
mmhm-agreed:cool:

...Hi scousey:)

Hello Nova, great minds and all that.................

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 01-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Looking forward to the next installment

but more pressing issues

Why can Goofy talk and Pluto can't ?
Now that that's cleared up let's move on. Why does a mouse own a cat as a pet? I find that odd.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Now that that's cleared up let's move on. Why does a mouse own a cat as a pet? I find that odd.
Pluto is a dog....

Or are you talking about some other mouse...

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 01-13-2011, 08:00 AM
Little Boo

Quote:

You're in luck. Johnny Depp has promised a more straight-forward plot.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:

Part 3 was the first time in a very long time that I got to a point of being lost as to what was going on in a movie. By about halfway through the big vortex scene I had lost all bearing as to who was fighting who and even moreso, why they were even fighting in the first place. Maybe it was fueled by the fact that I really didn't care about any character in the movie by that point because I felt like I had been watching the same movie for roughly 12 years, but still... It just felt like one huge CG wank-fest directed by a 12 year-old who just kept screaming, "Yeah dude! Blow more stuff up! More monsters! More pirates! More! Dude! More! Sick! MORE!"
Old 01-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Satan's joystick

Am I an undiscovered genius or something? I had absolutely no problems whatsoever with the plots in 2 and 3. What is there to be confused about? It's a Disney movie!

Tags
pirates of the caribbean