Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-20-2015, 08:07 AM
whatever gets you through

Wow - this place has really gotten quiet. When did V leave? He was really the last one keeping this place going.

I was also shocked to see that the regular Horror.com site had not been updated since 2012 Surprised that someone doesn't buy up the domain name at least - seems like a great address to own.

I'm probably typical of the older crowd - I still have the site bookmarked on my phone and I pop in while on the bus or waiting for something but then I never see anyone I know or any interesting threads so I just drift back away. Even the last games seemed to die out. Sad really.

We should have a reunion or something - would be fun to get some of the really old crowd back. Newb knows everyone - I nominate him as party coordinator!
Old 04-21-2015, 11:41 AM
Banned

I could put a post out on facebook....don't think it will get many results. Neverending most likely won't return....Rayne pops in here once in a blue moon...as does Dude. Uregok is right out. [ left facebook as well...he's got issues]
Hammer is still here and Chrono pops in once in awhile. I have noticed V is reaching out to some on facebook but also don't expect him to come back here.

I'll give it a try but don't expect much.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:01 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I miss me.
Hey I miss you too buddy
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 04-27-2015, 05:19 AM
whatever gets you through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycom5k View Post
Hey I miss you too buddy
Miss you too my old friend. I'm going to try to stop by more often now. Need to tidy this place up - these kids have made a mess of it!!
Old 04-27-2015, 08:10 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

What happened to Neverending?
Old 04-27-2015, 09:44 AM
Horror Fan

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post
What happened to Neverending?
Still alive on FB. Angry at Avinash like several other vets. He has hinted he might come back but I don't sense it's in the offing anytime soon.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I could put a post out on facebook....don't think it will get many results. Neverending most likely won't return....Rayne pops in here once in a blue moon...as does Dude. Uregok is right out. [ left facebook as well...he's got issues]
Hammer is still here and Chrono pops in once in awhile. I have noticed V is reaching out to some on facebook but also don't expect him to come back here.

I'll give it a try but don't expect much.
Yeah, what happened with V? I see he was banned, I didn't think that would ever happen.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:17 AM
I am the turtle lord

I wonder what happened to vampy1977 he was always on here pretty much.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:17 PM
I am the turtle lord

Better add Regan to my list she vanished also.