Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-27-2015, 08:38 AM
Evil Dead

Dropping Like Flies indiegogo

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/d...t-fiction-film

My name is James Leon, Writer/Director/Producer/Actor of the film "Dropping Like Flies". This is the first project for my partner, Zaskia Morgan, & I. It makes a statement about many things that most audiences can understand & relate to, such as unstable relationships with either people or substances. However, it is not one of those "Message Films", but it is geared towards raising personal awareness. The film portrays destructive elements whilst maintaining a dark, but optimistic sense of humor. We have been working on this for over 4 years with an "Anti-Budget" & all those involved have gone through a lot in the process. The cast is made up of an eclectic group of musicians, artists & other performers, all of which are struggling to produce their own projects. They all got involved for the exposure & love of the script. "Dropping Like Flies" is the definitive Midnight Movie destined to build a cult following.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Evil Dead

Er I'm not involved, but did contribute and figured i'd share.