Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-27-2006, 04:35 PM
kabala

hard to find tv movies 70's

Hello,
I have been finding most of the movies I was looking for: Possessed, Horror at 37,000 Feet, Don't be afraid of the Dark, Satan's Triangle, Killer Bees, The Initiation of Sarah, and others on ioffer but I am trying to find two others:

The first involves a child who has an evil twin. ( not the Other). I don't know if the twin was real or some kind of demon who was taking the other twin's strength or health away from him. I'm looking for a title.

The second involved some grandfather I believe who had some estranged relation with maybe his daughter and maybe was using the grandson. The Grandfather had some kind of occult powers..?Somehow the grandson was missing and, believe it or not was posing as a raisin cookie in a doll house and there was a fire in the house--I know this sounds bizarre and I am likely confusing this plot. Again any leads would be helpful. These were tv movies of the 70's. Thanks